Chapter 20

Addison's POV:

What should I wear, what should I wear?!? I need to look perfect for Luke Hemmings, the lead singer and the hottest one... But I like the others too, but seriously LUKE FREAKING HEMMINGS!!!

"TAYLOR! I NEED SOMETHING TO WEAR!" I screamed , Taylor came out of the bathroom and shook her head furiously.

"Oh my gosh Addison, calm down. Just wear your flowy tank top with high rise shorts and you will look fine. Just curl your hair and stuff." Taylor tells me.

"Fine." I huff. I pull out my flowy tank top and put it on following my high rise shorts with lace flats. Taylor is wearing high rise jeans and a crop top with white Converse. Jamie and Stephanie were already ready, sitting down impatiently. I couldn't hide my excitement, I was practically jumping up and down like a little girl.

"Lets go!!!!" I squeal. I grab my car keys and head out the door. On the way out, Nash stops us.

"Where are y'all heading off to?" Nash asked us.

"TO THE 5SOS CONCERT AND WE GOT BACKSTAGE PASSES AND I GET TO MEET LUKE HEMMINGS!!! THE BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS!" I yell.

"Woah calm down. And isn't he the one with the goth looking lip rings?" He asks.

"GOTH LOOKING LIP RINGS? THATS THE SEXIEST THING ABOUT HIM! DO NOT MAKE FUN OF MY BABY!" I scream in his face. I will not appreciate that kind of language about Luke.

"Whatever. I thought you were my baby." He says looking a bit jealous.

"Babe not now. I love you and you know that." I tell him. He sighs and nods. He walks away and we head down to our rental car. When we get in the car, there is an awkward silence.

"Wow. That was awkward." Jamie breaks the silence.

"I know right." I reply. I turn on the engine and drive to Chicago Stadium. When we get there I almost forget to turn off the car from my anxiety to see them.

"LET'S GO SLOW POKES! MOVE YOUR GOD DAMN ASSES!!!" I shout at them as I am already on at the door of the stadium where a long line waits.

"Geez calm down. We are coming. She really is serious about these 5SOS people isn't she?" I hear Jamie whisper to Stephanie and Taylor.

"YES I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THEM! LUKE HEMMINGS AND ASHTON IRWIN ARE LIFE!!" I yell back, trying to make it obvious that my 20/20 hearing ears can hear anything within and hundred feet of me. They finally catch up with me and we wait in the super long line.

About an hour later, we get into the concert and go to our seats. We got the floor seats, front row. I would get a perfect view of Luke and I would get to stare into his beautiful eyes. I would flash a perfect smile and he would fall head over heels for me and then we would fall in love and get married and have 4 kids. What about Nash, my annoying subconscious decides to add. Shut up, I tell it. I push the thought away and wait for the concert to start.

Music starts to play, OH MY GOSH ITS SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT! And they are now entering the stage!!!!

"Oh my gosh. Someone pinch me! ITS LUKE HEMMINGS!" I screech into their ears. Taylor clutches her ears and smack me in the arm.

"YOU COULDVE BROKE MY EARDRUM!" She yells back over the music. I ignore her and pay attention to the beauty in front of me.

Simmer down, simmer down,

They say we're too young now to amount to anything else,

But look around,

We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now,