Chapter 21

Addison's POV:

Waking up from darkness, feeling dizzy, I opened my eyes, at first, my vision a bit blurry. My eyesight finally gave in and I realized that I was in a hospital. I looked at my hands and saw cords strapped onto my wrists and I had a breathing mask on.

My face had a couple bandages on them, but other than that, I seemed fine. Wait a minute. I felt my forehead-Ow! What the fuck? There was a huge bump on my head that hurt like hell. Where the hell did this come from? I didn't remember anything that happened last night, other than the fact that I met 5SOS. Everything after that is pretty fuzzy to me. A knock came from the door and the doctor came in.

"Hello Addison, I'm Dr. Smith." The doctor said. He held out his hand and I shook it.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked me.

"Nope. Only that I went to the 5SOS concert and that I met them." I replied, popping the P in 'Nope'.

"Ok. Well I will tell you what happened according to your friend Luke." He said.

"Luke?" I asked, looking confused.

"There was a boy named Luke Hemmings who brought you here." He answered.

"Oh him." I said, suddenly realizing the Luke that he was talking about. Luke saved me?

"I will actually let the young lad explain it to you instead." He told me and walked out the door, probably to go get Luke. A few minutes later, Luke walked in and rushed over to me.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay?" He asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. What happened to me?" I asked him.

"You don't remember?" He asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Nope." I say while shaking my head.

"Well, during the meet and greet backstage, we talked for a while and I asked you if you wanted to go for a walk and you said yes. So I told you that I was going to go get my jacket but then when I came back, you were nowhere to be found. I found it rather odd since your friends were still there, talking to Calum and Ashton. Then I asked myself, "Where's Michael?" And thats when I automatically knew that something bad was gonna happen to you. You see, Michael has a record of making girls feeling um uncomfortable. We thought he was doing better at keeping his hands to himself but we were obviously wrong. I searched everywhere for you and the only place I figured Michael would take you is the closet. So I banged on the closet but it was locked so I kicked it open and there you were, half-naked on the ground. I think I hit you with the door when I kicked it open, which explains the gigantic bump on you forehead, my apologies." He told me.

"You don't have to apologize to me, I'm fine." I said to him.

"So anyways, I beat Michael up after that and screamed at him asking what he had done. All he did was smirk and said that he tried to rape you." Luke said, while crying. He buried his face in his hands.

"Hey, its okay. I'm good now. And he tried to rape me. He didn't actually do it." I reassure him, patting his back. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

"But he could've." He stated sadly.

"But he didn't. Look at me." I say, pulling his hands from his face and forcing him to look me in the eyes.

"Its gonna be okay. Im good now. I'm just glad that you saved me and you are here with me now." I tell him.

"Really?" He asks.

"Really." I answer him. He gives me a hug but doesn't pull back. He leans close to my face and kisses me on the lips. Flashes and images of last night suddenly come to view. I remember. I can taste Michael's nasty and disgusting breath and his chapped lips kissing me.