Chapter 1 : The Deal

Lisa's Point of View

"No! I don't want to!" I shouted with all of my strength.

"But Lisa!" Rosé whined but I don't care.

I won't ever be a bridge to her and Jungkook. Like come on, I'm not saying that Jungkook won't like her but it's just that, there's a possibility that he will hurt her. And I don't want Rosé to cry in the end of the day and my efforts wasted just to become there Cupid.

"Can't you understand? I feel it, I know he's the right one for me. And can you see how he looks at me? It's so heart melting" she giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"The question is, how many girls have he looked at with those eyes that you're saying?" I asked her and she frozed for a bit.

"Ah still! I'm positive he likes me and I like him" she giggles again.

I just sighed in annoyance. How can Rosé be so attracted to playboys? I can't even count with my own fingers how many times I saw Jungkook bringing girls to his house? How can I say so? We're neighbors for goodness sake, and what's worse? his house is beside mine, and what's more worst? His room is just across mine, and believe me, I can't sleep each time he brings his girls on his house. Because I can hear their dirty doings and it makes me wanna puke on them.

"Hey!"

"Wah! Jimin!" I slapped Jimin's arm jokingly.

"Where's Rosé?" He asked and I frowned.

Rosé again....

"She was here a moment ago" I replied weakly.

Here's another problem with Rosé, he likes boys who doesn't like her, but ignore those who adored her. Like Jimin. Jimin's smile faded and just wrapped his arm on my shoulder. Jimin don't,

I might fall for you all over and over again.

Yup, I like-- no, I love Jimin. In fact, the three of us are childhood friends including Rosé. He always looks out for Rosé while I, always look out for the both of them. This is our usual setup. Rosé chasing over playboys, Jimin chasing over Rosé, and I, always comfort the both of them when they're hurt. I know, great circle of friends, full of people who are dumb when it comes to love.

"Hey, what's with that frown? I'm sure Rosé is just around the corner" I tried to cheer him up from the outside, but in the inside.

"I'm here Jimin, I always have"

"Then let's go find her, my day won't be complete of I don't see her" then, he dragged me everywhere.

I hope it would always be like this. Just me and him. But I know it's impossible.

Jungkook's Point of View

"Uh oh! Park Chaeyoung alert!" I heard Yoongi hyung shouted and I looked in front of me.

There she is, Chaeyoung. The girl who won't stop chasing after me. I swear, it's so annoying. But there's something missing. She's not with my sunshine.

"If your looking for Lisa, I'm sure she's with Jimin. You know she's the comfort zone of that dwarf" Hoseok hyung said and I furrowed my eyebrows.