Chapter 12 : Jealousy

Jungkook's Point of View

"Chae, is Lisa dating Taehyung?" Chaeyoung's friend asked and I just clenched my fist.

What they did earlier, didn't they know the whole school saw them? I saw them? Hell! Are they doing something behind my back? Is Lisa cheating on me.

"I think so, they looks so close" Chaeyoung answered and laid her head on my shoulder.

If it wasn't for Lisa, I wouldn't have to deal with this clingy Dean's Lister.

"I think so too. I mean look at how Taehyung look at Lisa, it's as if he was worried about her and his eyes looked like he misses someone"

I immediately stood up and Chaeyoung, who was leaning on my shoulder, almost fell from her chair.

"Jungkook?"

"I need to go" I said coldly and I walked purposely pass by Taehyung hyung and Lisa.

When I made sure that hyung saw me, I signaled him. As I headed behind the campus where our hideout is.

You're going to be in serious trouble Lisa.

Lisa's Point of View

"Lisa, I think you need to find Jungkook" Taehyung whispered and we let go.

"I think you have some explaining to do" he smirked and I gulped.

He tapped my shoulder and walked away. I breathed deeply and went to our hideout, only to find Jungkook, leaning against a tree, glaring at me.

"What is it?" I asked him but the next thing I knew,

My back was already presses against a tree. It hurst since it was sudden, but my pain subsided and exchanged with fear.

"Are you cheating on me?" He angrily asked and gripped on my shoulders tightly that made me flinch in pain.

"Ju-Jungkook, it hurts" I groaned but he only gripped on it tight and I have no choice but to let him.

"What was that huh? You were literally hugging each other in front of the school!" He shouted.

"Why? I didn't even complain when you kissed Rosé infront of everyone and with just one hug you're like that? You're so selfish! Taehyung is just my friend!" I shouted back at him and I was startled when he punched the tree.

"A friend? That's bullshit! I never seen friends who act like that! Tell me, who is he really to you?" He asked and I look away.

"It's none of your business! Why don't you just go back to Rosé? In fact she's your real girlfriend here! You're just making me your possession instead of your lover!" I cried and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arms and spun me around.

He held my neck and kissed me on my lips. I tried to push him but he just hugged my waist. When I got tired of fighting, I just let my tears fell and that's where he stopped. I fell on my knees and cried even more.

"Lisa? I'm sorry" he hugged me buy I pushed him.

"You know, our relationship is complicated even though we just started. You never trust me, instead you always act to whatever you want and kiss every girl you want. You never care about my feelings"