Chapter 22 : Change

Taehyung's Point of View

Today, we will travel to Thailand. Not just to visit Lisa, but to take her back.

"Walking gums! You lazy bastard! Get your bag!" Hobie hyung shouted and threw the bag at Yoongi hyung.

"Ow! That hurts you Deadly weapon!" Yoongi hyung complained.

"They're at it again" Jin hyung sighed and Namjoon hyung an I just shook our heads.

Ever since they found a nickname for each other, they always use it when they fight.

"By the way, hyung have you already booked a hotel there?" I asked and Jin hyung nodded.

"Yup, also I hired an tour guide so we won't get lost" he said and put on his glasses.

"Rich kid!" The four of us muttered together.

"Now let's go! My daughter is waiting for me!" Hobie hyung said.

"Hoseok! I already told you! She's my daughter!" Jin hyung said back.

I just chuckled at their immaturity. I looked at the sky and sighed.

"Linda, I promise I'll make everything right"

〰〰〰〰〰

When we arrived, the guide took us to our hotel and toured us in Thailand.

"Why does some of their letters look like a sperm cell?" Namjoon hyung asked only to be hit by Jin hyung.

"Your pervert mind Namjoon!" He hissed and we laughed.

Yes, Thailand is indeed amazing. There were lots of tourist attraction and beautiful sceneries. We passed by some buildings. The traffic was on so the car stopped and is it just me or I saw a familiar face?

"Guys is that Lisa?" I asked and they all looked to where I'm pointing.

"That's not her! Look at her hair, it's black! Lisa's hair is not black!" Hoseok hyung said.

"Yeah, and Lisa doesn't wear badass clothes and even highlights her hair" Namjoon hyung added.

I blinked my eyes a few time and she was gone.

"Where did she go?" I asked and they all shrugged their shoulders.

"You just miss her Taehyung, don't worry. We'll find her" Yoongi hyung tapped my shoulder and I sighed.

Just my imagination maybe.....

Jungkook's Point of View

"Where is she?" I asked myself as I stand in front of her balcony.

I must've really hurt her. I wanted to choose her, but there's a part of me wanted to choose Chaeyoung. Why would I have to love two persons?

I grabbed a cigarette from my pocket and lighted it. I knew I promised to stop, but I wanted her to be the one to stop me now.