Chapter 8 : The Regret

Lisa's Point of View

I quickly dragged Suga and Hoseok to where they said that Jimin and Jungkook is at. When we arrived, I saw Jungkook who has a busted lip and Jimin who has a wound on his left eyebrow. Jungkook was held up by Taehyung and Jimin was held up by Jin while Namjoon is in the middle.

"I told you to stay away from her!" Jungkook angrily said but Jimin just smirked.

"Or else what? You're going to kill me? How funny Jungkook, as if Lisa would let you" he smirked and I gasped.

What are they fighting about?

"Stop it! The both of you! You're being too childish!" Namjoon shouted.

"Childish? Hyung this is serious!" Jungkook complained and seeing him like this.....

It hurts....

"Why? Are you threatened?" Jimin smirked and Jungkook attacked again.
This time, I hugged Jungkook to stop him and luckily he did. I gripped on his shirt tight and he seemed to calm down.

"What's going on here?" I asked calmly.

"He's the one who started it!" Jimin pointed at Jungkook.

"Do you think I'll hit you of you didn't looked at Lisa like that?" He shouted back at Jimin.

"So? What does it have to do with you? You guys aren't even official yet so I can still say to the world that I love her, unlike you!" I widened my eyes at Jimin.

He loves me?

I was startled when Jungkook pushed my hands off of him and walked out. But I followed him.

"Jungkook wait!" I was about to grab her a when I heard a voice.

"Baby! There you are, I've been looking for you"

Shit, I quickly hide when I knew it was Rosé, that was close. I peeked from behind the bushes as I saw how Rosé caressed his face.

"Who did this?" She asked furiously.

"It's nothing Chae, I just had a small fight with Jimin hyung" Jungkook replied and Rosé's eyes widened.

"How could he?" She said angrily and walked to where we are from, good thing I hid, if not, I'm dead meat.

Not long after, I heard a tight slap. I look to where it was from and saw Rosé in front of Jimin who was tilting his head to the side, his cheek is already red.

"Why would you do this to Jungkook? Don't tell me because you're jealous that I chose him over you? So pathetic Jimin, don't be a psycho!" I had the urge to slap Rosé in the face but I keep it together.

She just slapped Jimin, who was her friend for six years! She just chose the boy she just met over our friendship. I got out from where I hid and dashed off to help Jimin.

"You're the one to talk Rosé! I thought you promised to never exchange our friendship over Jungkook! What just happened?" I asked unbelievably and she just rolled her eyes.