Chapter 26 : Peace be with You

Lisa's Point of View

I sighed as I looked at the beautiful scenery right in front of me. We are currently on top of a hill and the weather is good.

"I live for this moment" I muttered and closed my eyes as I inhaled the air.

First time not breathing air from city. I spread my arms as I feel like I'm flying. When I felt Jungkook's stare, I immediately put my hand down as we had a staring contest.

"Are we just going to be like this or what?" I asked, bored.

"Let's stay like this" he said but turned out as a whisper.

"It's boring" I said and he immediately pulled me down.

We were lying on the grass as my head is on his arm. We stayed like that as we stared at the clouds passing by.

"What happened to us?" He suddenly asked.

"Don't know, ask yourself" I simply said.

"I'm sorry" he muttered as I sighed.

"Your sorry doesn't change the fact that you hurt me and Rosé" I said.

"That's why I'm saying sorry. I made a wrong decision and I regret it. When you left, I always feel that something is missing. And that something is you Lisa. I'm not asking you to accept me back. But please forgive me" he said and buried his face on my shoulder.

I never seen Jungkook this affectionate before. I guess he's really sincere.

"Fine, I forgive you" I said and he immediately rose up.

"Really? You forgive me?" He asked, eyes glimmering.

"Yup, so friends?" I held out my hand as he pouted.

"Just friends?" He gave me a puppy look and I gave him a blank look.

"You don't want? Then I'm going---"

"No! Fine, friends!" He exclaimed and he shook my hand.

〰〰〰〰〰

Jimin's Point of View

"My daughter has been kidnapped!" Jin hyung and Hobie hyung said in unison as they pretended to cry.

"Oh shut up! I know Jungkook will take care of her!" Taehyung said and went back to play games.

"How do you know Jungkook was the one who took her?" I asked Taehyung, feeling irritated.

Because if it is Jungkook, then what does he want with her? Isn't he through from hurting Lisa? Thinking about them together, I wanna beat him up.

"I can feel it. Also, both houses are empty, Jungkook and Lisa's. Not to mention, already for a week" he said and I looked down.

Taehyung's right. Both of them are gone at the same time. I clenched my fists as I remember how Lisa cried because of Jungkook. I hope she won't fall for his tricks again.