Chapter 16 : Goodbyes

Lisa's Point of View

"Will you be okay here alone?" Jimin asked me after placing my things on the couch.

"Chim, you've been asking me that ten times already. I said I'm fine okay? Don't worry" I said and he glanced at the window.

I followed his gaze and saw Jungkook, looking at us from his house. I forgot, we're neighbors.

"I'll be fine, I won't talk to him nor listen to him anymore. Just trust me okay?" I touched his cheek and he nodded.

He grabbed my hand that was on his cheek and kissed it. I felt Jungkook's glare at us but I don't care, he already had his choice.

"I'll be leaving now. Just call me okay?" He reminded and I nodded.

I saw him off and went inside when he was already gone. I headed to my room and before I could close it, it was already slammed close by another person. An intruder? I looked at who the intruder was, and I felt a big lump was on my throat.

"Jungkook?" I asked and saw my balcony door open.

"Why are you with him? I told you to stay away from him didn't I?" I pushed him away.

"Why do you care anyway? It's none of your business" I spat and he looked surprised.

I was startled when he grabbed my chin to make me face him.

"You're mine Lisa! How many times do I have to say that?" He shouted but slapped his hand away.

"I'm not yours anymore" I said and pulled the necklace he gave me from my neck.

"Let's end this!" I slammed the necklace on his chest.

"What? No! I'm not going to allow that!" He shouted and was about to grab my hand but I dodged him.

"The moment you chose her over me, we're already through! I believed you! I believe the words you say, that you love me! You don't love me anymore! Then it's best to end this!" I shouted, my tears falling.

He looked hurt ad he just stared at me, I turned my back at him but he hugged me.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry okay? She's was having an attack and I can't just leave her like that. Please don't do this. I'm begging you Lisa. I love you so much"

He's crying?

As much as I want to hug him, but I've already decided. It's the best for both of us. He'll be happy with Rosé and not with me.

"Let go" I tried to push his hand away but his not letting go.

"No! I won't let go! I already have you! I've waited for this! I'm not letting go!" He stubbornly cried but I pushed him even more.

"Just be with Rosé. This relationship is not working anyway. I'm the one who's always suffering while you're happy with her. You said you love me, but why can't I feel it?" I cried but he just looked down.

"Get out Jungkook. Get out!" I shouted and he slowly stood up.

"I'll make you regret Lisa. I'll make you regret for leaving me. You'll come back. I promise you that" he threatened.