Chapter 27 : Learn to Love Again

Lisa's Point of View

Being stuck with Jungkook in a farm place is one of my most happiest moment. He never fails to make me smile. Also, I think I'm falling for him all over and over again.

"Lisa?" I was back to my senses when a hand waved in front of my face.

"What is it Jisso?" I asked Jisoo, Papa Jack's daughter.

"So, how long are you married to Jungkook?" She asked while leaning on my shoulder.

We met Jisoo a week ago, she's a year older than me and Jungkook. She's nice, beautiful and sweet.

"Uhm, two weeks?" I answered hesitantly.

"Aww, newlyweds! Good for you" she said and I noticed how sad her eyes are.

"Soo, are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yep, maybe I'm just jealous of you and Jungkook. You already have you're happy ending and I, was loved but was left by that man. I really wanted to chase after him. But I know we're two worlds different. He's rich, and I'm just a woodcutter's daughter, but I'm still happy" she heaved a sigh and smiled.

"Since you already have Jungkook. I suggest you should take care of him. It's not every year you could see a man like that" she elbowed me jokingly.

"But still, there's some times that we're not okay or we have problems. And it just doubts me if he's love is really real or not" I looked down and she chuckled.

"You're afraid to trust him?" She asked and I nodded.

"But you're not afraid to regret?" She asked again and I looked at her in confusion.

"If he's love's not real, will he even bother to carry you on that night while walking on that dark forest? Will he even embarrass himself while carrying a large amount of pads? Will he even let himself be problematic on how to make you comfortable on that cottage? I don't think so. He loves you, we can all see it and feel it, so don't doubt him" she pat my shoulder.

She's right. Jungkook had already made everything for me, and I was just too dumb to see it. I looked straight in front of me as Jungkook was helping the workers to harvest fruits.

"Jungkook and Lisa. Both are unique and different, but both of them have something in common" I looked at her confusingly.

"You'll see it some day" she just smiled deeply and I smiled back.

Jisoo is beautiful and sweet, but sometimes deep. It's a waste of that man she loved just left her.

〰〰〰〰〰

"AACHOOO!".......?

〰〰〰〰〰

It's already evening and Jungkook and I are already getting ready for bed. Well, there's no bed specifically just comforters. While I was fixing the pillows, I noticed Jungkook massaging his shoulders. He must've been tired. At least I should do something to relieve the pain.

"Uhm.... Jungkook?" I called.

"Yup? Do you need anything?" He asked and faced me.