Chapter 21 : Home

Lisa's Point of View

I heaved out a sigh as I arrived at the airport. I really missed Thailand. I hailed a cab and headed to our house. While in the cab, I can't help but to think, how are they? How is Jimin, Taehyung, the boys? How is he? Sometimes, I wished that he would go after me and beg me to come back to him but I know it's impossible. Especially when he's in love with Rosé.

When I arrived, the gate was locked. Where are they? I tried to open it but it won't budge. Wait, I looked at the side of the gate and saw the key was still there. I wonder why they haven't found it yet. When Linda and I was still in elementary, my parents gave us a key incase if they're not at home, we can still enter. So we won't forget it, we placed it at a small wire near the gate so it won't get lost.

"You must've waited for me little dude" I said and was about to place the key in keyhole when someone shouted.

"Pokpak!" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked to the side.

"BamBam! Oh migosh! How are you?" I shouted and hugged BamBam, I and Linda's childhood friend.

"You're still hyper Lisa. I'm okay, how about you? How's Korea?" He asked and my smiled faded.

"It's okay" I simply said and turned my gaze back at the house and opened the gate.

"You okay?" He asked and I tried my best to held my tears back.

I'm being a crybaby again. I nodded at his question and was about to grab my bags when he pulled my hand and hugged me.

"Let it all out" he whispered and my tears immediately fell.

It hurts. It really hurts. All along, thought he would choose me. He said he'd choose me. He lied to me. He just made me feel like a fool.

"Bam.... I can't... take it anymore" I sobbed and he just caressed my back.

"It's okay Lisa, I'm here. I'm just right here" he whispered as I continue to cry in his arms.

I want to forget this pain already. I want to forget him....

Jimin's Point of View

"Goodness! Graduation is almost approaching and we have not found a new Rosaline for the play!" Teacher exclaimed while fanning herself.

"Why would Lisa have to drop out of school? This is worst!" She stomped her feet and grabbed her list.

"Ah, right! Seulgi! You'll be the new Rosaline! Let's practice immediately! Let's practice everyday!" She shouted and the students whined.

"Tsk! Why does Lisa have to drop out?" Rosé complained and I can't help but to clench my fists.

"You want to know why? Ask your boyfriend!" I shouted at her.

"Why do you always blame Jungkook, Jimin? I know you're jealous of us so why are you doing this?"

Assuming bitch!

"Come on Rosé! You're not worth crying for! You and your boyfriend hurt Lisa! Selfish brats! No wonder you two got along!" I shouted at Jungkook but he just looked down.