Chapter 29 : Listen to your heart

Lisa's Point of View

It's already been a week ever since we came back. But the sad part is that Jimin is still not talking to me in person. Even though he keeps in contact on the phone asking me things like "how are you" or "have you eaten".

"Jimin" I called but he just passed through me like I'm just a stranger.

Did I really hurt him that bad?

What did I specifically do?

I took a deep breath and grabbed his hand and dragged him. He was trying to push my hand away but I just hold it even tighter.

"What do you want?" He finally asked.

I faced him and kept on a straight face.

"Jimin, what did I do?" I asked him.

"Tsk. You're just wasting my time" he turned his back on me but I pulled him back to face me.

"I said what did I do?!" I shouted, not even caring if someone is looking at us.

"What have you done? Seriously Lisa, you're asking me that?! Why don't you try and ask yourself, why am I like this?" He shouted back and my tears are threatening to fall.

"I asked myself for a hundred times already Jimin and I couldn't recall what I have done. I just followed my heart---"

"That's the thing! You always follow your heart but have you ever listened to your brain? No! Can't you see that you're being a fool because of Jungkook? No! I'm the one who's hurting while you're crying Lisa! No one cares for you as much as I do---"

"And I'm thankful for that!" I cut him off.

"I've always been thankful that you're always beside me Jimin. If I didn't listened to my heart, will I even go back here to be with you guys? I followed where my heart is and that's where you are. I know Jungkook hurt me before but he changed. He proved to me that he can gain my trust back and he did. Even Jin and Hoseok can see it, but why can't you?" I asked him, waiting for his answer.

"Because I can't bare to see what Taehyung told me that you had became on Thailand. Playgirl, Disaster, all of those things. Just imagining it, it makes me want to cry. I don't want to see you like that" this time the tears on his eyes fell.

I cupped his cheeks and wiped away his tears. I smiled and hugged him.

"You're not going to see me like that Jimin. I also can't bare to let you see me like that. You're important to me Jimin. You're my friend and family. But please trust me on this one. Please trust Jungkook" I pleaded and looked in his eyes.

"I'll trust you. But I'm not sure if I'm going to trust Jungkook, but I'll try" I smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you Jimin"

"Anything for you Lisa"

〰〰〰〰〰

"Yah, Jungkookie! Tell us what really happened?" Hoseok bugged Jungkook.

He really wants to know what happened to us in that farm. And yes, they forgave and accepted him back. While Jungkook told them the whole story, I noticed Jin was just silent. I seated beside him and tapped his shoulder.

"Jin, you okay?" I asked him.

"Lisa, can I talk to you outside?" He plead and I nodded my head.

We headed outside without letting the others know. When we're already settled, I asked him immediately what was wrong.

"You said, you met a girl named Jisoo right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Did she mention anything about her ex boyfriend?" He asked again.

"Well she did told me that she had an ex boyfriend but didn't gave any details. Why?" I asked and he gave me a weak smile, and that's when it hit me.

"No way! You're Jisoo's ex?" I asked and he just looked down.

"But how?" I asked.

"We got in a relationship and broke up. That's how I became her ex" he bluntly answered and I slapped his arm.

"Please tell me" I begged and he sighed.

"I met Jisoo 5 years ago. Their farm was one of the suppliers of our restaurant. One day, when I decided to help out in the restaurant, I saw her. She was the most gorgeous thing I've laid my eyes on. We became friends until I decided to court her and she became my girlfriend"

He paused and looked up, as if preventing to let his brimming tears fall.

"Then what?" I asked, even more curiouser.

"My parents knew about her because of one of our employees that also liked her. They fired them as our suppliers and separated us. We never had a proper closure. And till now.... "

He paused and looked forward, that's where his tears fell.

"Till now?"

"I still love her"

I wanted to jump because of happiness but based on how serious the situation is, I kept myself behaved.

"Are you going back to her?" I asked and he just smiled at me.

"Only if that was easy" he put an arm on his forehead.

"Why don't you fight for her?" I suggested and he looked at me.

"When Jisoo mentioned about her ex. She was smiling. I know she still loves you, so follow your heart"

I said and he stretched his arms with a big smile.

"You're right. Thanks Lis, now that I've talked to you, I feel great. I'm so proud you're my daughter" he then suddenly pulled me in a tight hug.

While we're hugging, we heard someone cleared his throat. We broke the hug and saw Jimin with his hands on his pockets.

"I hope I'm not late" he grinned.

Jin and I looked at each other before pulling him inside.

"Look who's here" Jin shouted and they all looked at us.

Jungkook's eyes immediately landed on Jimin. He instantly looked down as the atmosphere turned heavy. We all watched as Jimin walked towards Jungkook. We were surprised when Jimin reached out his hand.

"Truce?" Jimin asked and we all smiled, including Jungkook.

"Truce!" He accepted Jimin's hand and they hugged each other.

We all cheered while watching them reconcile. I'm happy that things turned out well. Jimin and Jungkook are finally okay, Jin will fight for Jisoo, the only problem left is,

Rosé.