Chapter 19 : Finally!

Lisa's Point of View

The place where he first met me? Where is that? His text really made me confused.

But wait......

"Hey catgirl you're gonna fall!"

It can't be him. That boy was my 3-minute friend. Besides, that boy was chubby and a bit nerdy, complete opposite of Jungkook.

But it's worth a try right?

Am I really gonna go back to Busan?

"Lisa, what are you thinking?" I was back to my senses when Jimin poked my cheek.

"Uhm, I was just a bit worried for Jungkook, and for Rosé" I said and smiled.

"By the way, my dad texted me. He said he and mom wants to see you again" he said and held my hand.

"S-sure why not. Where are they now?" I asked.

"They're in Busan"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Busan.

Coincidence? Or fate is just playing with me?

"O-okay, when will I see them?" I asked again.

"This weekend and pack some clothes, we'll be staying there for two nights. Since mom said she missed you so much" he chuckled and I just smiled nervously.

Right, I met that chubby boy when Jimin took me to their house in Busan. I'm still hesitating if that chubby boy was Jungkook.

〰〰〰〰〰

"Lisa dear! You've grown so much!" Jimin's mom said and hugged me tight.

"It's nice to see you again Auntie. And is it just me or you've become more beautiful?" I asked and she slapped my arm.

"You're still a smooth talker as always" she giggled.

"Only for you Auntie" I said and someone disturbed us.

"Looks like I'm not needed here huh?" Jimin asked and chuckled.

"Don't be such a brat! Go help your father!" Auntie scolded and Jimin followed like a puppy.

"Let's go in? You have so much so tell me"

〰〰〰〰〰

After that happy talk with Jimin and his parents, I decided to take a walk. It's so nice to be back here in Busan. The last time I came here when I was ten. As I strolled down the road, I saw a familiar park.

"Oh right, that's where I met that boy" I mumble to myself and entered the park.

It was so peaceful since it's already late. It's cold but I can bear with it. But being alone, it makes me wonder......

"Jungkook....." I sighed.

"Where are you?" I added and I heard shuffling above the trees.