Special Chapter

Due to popular demand,
How about we take a look at the characters after 3 years?

〰〰〰〰〰

Lisa's Point of View

"And Cut! Good job everyone!" I shouted to the staffs and gave them a smile.

I'm now a movie director and guess who's the leading actor of my film?

"Lisa!"

"Good job Jimin!" I cheered and hugged him tight.

"Jin texted me, he wanted us to come in his resto" Jimin said and showed me the text.

"Yeah, so let's go together?" I asked and remembered someone.

"Jongyeon! Wanna come with us?" I shouted to one of my actresses.

She's Jimin's leading lady and I could see, he likes her.

"Sure! Where?" She shouted back while walking towards us.

I looked a Jimin and he just pouted at me but his eyes are glittering.

"To our friends resto. Don't worry, I won't let you pay anything" I smiled and we all headed to my car.

I drove to Jin's resto, when we got there, we're all complete. We greeted each other and introduced Jongyeon to them. I headed to the kitchen and saw the back of person I wanted to see.

"Jisoo unnie!" I shouted and hugged her.

Jin finally searched for Jisoo and won her back. Last year, they got married.

"Lisa! I told you to stop surprising me" she pinched my cheek in return.

"Sowy! You just look cute when you're surprised" I grinned at her and she rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Jin, knock some sense in your daughter" she said smiling and headed out to bring the dishes into our table.

"How are you Lisa?" Jin asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm fine, it's already been three years huh?" I said and smiled sadly.

"That kid. Even though he's a bit weird, I still miss him" he added.

"Let's head out? Jimin brought his crush with us" I grinned and Jin just shook his head.

"Stop with your matchmaking attitude" he elbowed my arm.

"I won't until I fin a perfect girl for Yoongi" I chuckled and we headed out to join the others.

Jin closed the restaurant today, since, it's our friendship day. We all took our seats and we are sure to left out one chair, In remembrance of Taehyung. We all started to eat and chat. We teased Jimin to Jongyeon and persuaded Hoseok to court the girl he likes since high school. While having fun, I felt a cold wind blew in our direction and it looks like they felt it too.

"Taehyung? Don't scare me please!" Hoseok said and we all laughed.

I don't know what had gotten into me but I unknowingly looked out of the window. There, I saw a familiar figure, dressed in all black, he was wearing a cap so I can't really see his face.