Chapter 4 : Caught in the act

Lisa's Point of View

"Please Jungkook?" Rosé asked while pouting at Jungkook.

"Chae, you know I don't do things like that" Jungkook complained.

Rosé just wanted Jungkook to sing for her. Ugh! Why am I even here in the first place? To see their cheesiness? I felt a nudge on my shoulder and saw Taehyung smiling from ear to ear.

"So, what does it feel to be Jeon Jungkook's secret lover?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Annoying! I mean, he would always demand something every night when we spend time each other at the balcony. Take note: we're at the balcony!" I whispered since the two are infront of us, still arguing.

"You guys are like Romeo and Juliet" Taehyung stated and I just sighed.

Why am I even keeping this up? I'm surprised that I had gone this far though. Never in my life have I experienced this kind of sh!t. While I was daydreaming, I felt a kick on my foot and I looked at Jungkook who is now pouting in front of me, I also noticed that Rosé is no longer here.

"Where is she?" I asked and he pointed at my back and saw her with her club mates walking to their club room.

I looked back at Jungkook and he was giving me a puppy look.

"What do you want this time?" I asked and he pointed his lips.

To my shock, I hit his arm, afraid that someone might see him. He pouted while caressing his arm.

"You know what Jungkook? Even though Lisa is your girlfriend, remember she's your biggest secret. You shouldn't do things like that in public" Taehyung said and I nodded my head, agreeing.

"I just want a kiss!" He whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Even though I'm your girlfriend, I still like Jimin, so as long as I'm not over him, I ain't giving my first kiss" I said and he sighed.

"You really reserved your lips for him? You're crazy" he said while leaning on the table.

"I know, thank you" I sarcastically said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you also draw people's faces?" I asked Jungkook who was laying down using my leg as his pillow.

"Hmmm, do you want me to draw you too?" He asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

If you're wondering where we are, we are at our usual hiding spot, the back part of the school.

"Good thing this place looks like a forest or else, Rosé might caught us" I said and he pinched my leg which made me hit his forehead.

"Don't mention her when we're together, this moment is ours" he said and grabbed his sketchbook.

"So you're really going to draw?" I asked and he nodded.

I also noticed, his sketchbook was somewhat new, I peeked at his bag and there's an old one. I carefully reached for it and I opened it secretly while he's still drawing. But when I opened it, I was shocked.