Chapter 11 : Linda

Lisa's Point of View

"Lisa!"

I quickly ran after getting my things from the backstage. I just couldn't face Jungkook after he kissed Rosé in front of the school. I was about to turn left when I bumped into someone. Good thing I lost Jungkook.

"What?" I shouted at Taehyung,surprised and he just smiled at me.

Ever since my friendship with Rosé and Jimin got complicated, Taehyung stayed beside me. At first, I thought he did that because of Jungkook, but when I asked him, he just said:

"Well, you look like somebody that I used to know"

"Wanna eat at a Filipino food stall?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"What specific food?" I asked him.

"Hmmm, I heard about this but they call it, Kwek-kwek" he said and he grinned.

"Oh, I read about that food, on a blog. She said it tasted amazing. Let's go!" I pulled him and headed to the park where the food stall is located.

We headed to the woman who looked like a filipina and looked at the foods she cooked.

"Excuse us, but where is the kwek-kwek?" I laughed on how Taehyung struggled to pronounce the word.

"It's right there sir" the lady said and pointed at the orange thing that looks like ball.

"So this is kwek-kwek" we both whispered.

"We'll buy one!" I exclaimed and Taehyung gave the money to the lady.

I grab a stick and placed the food there. Then I put it on the sauce and on my mouth, at first it tasted sour because of the sauce but it tasted amazing.

"Wow! I didn't know it could be this good!" Taehyung said and bought another one.

"I'mma visit the Philippines one day" he muttered before placing another kwek kwek in his mouth.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Give me some!" I whined and he just stuck his tongue at me.

Being with Taehyung, sure is fun....

I'm glad I have a friend like him....

〰〰〰〰〰

"Thanks for bringing me home Taehyung" I said when we arrived at my house.

"No problem. I wouldn't let you walk alone. Not when the world is in crisis" he answered and messed up my hair.

"Good luck okay?" He said and I smiled before he left.

I look like somebody that he used to know. Yet, he looked like someone who I know knew. Wait, it couldn't be.....

I quickly headed up to my room and opened my drawer.

"Someone will look for me, and when you'll find him, give him the ring"

The ring! Where did it go? I looked for it on the other drawers but I couldn't find it. Where would she hide it? If I we're Linda, we're would I hide a precious thing? Then it hit me.