Chapter 9 : First Kiss

Lisa's Point of View

I was looking down the whole time I walked on the corridors. I'm just not comfortable with the situation lately as it's getting really worst. While walking, I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I look up and saw it was Taehyung.

"What do you want Tae?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Your Highness said that I should keep an eye on you so ChimChim won't come near you" he said and smiled.

I just pinched his cheek and let him walk with me. We walked pass Jimin and he's about to come towards me when Taehyung turned around and dragged me away from Jimin. Okay, what's Jungkook's plan?

"What was that?" I asked and he just grinned.

"An order from Captain Jungkook: Lisa shouldn't make any contact with Jimin" he stated and smiled.

I just shook my head and pushed his hand away from mine.

"Jimin is my friend. I appreciate the gesture but I'm afraid I have to defy 'Captain Jungkook's' orders" I tapped Taehyung's shoulders and looked for Jimin.

I went back to where we came from and saw Jimin was still there. He was sitting on the floor while leaning against the wall.

"Chim!" I shouted and he looked at me with a big smile on his face.

"You came back!" He got up and walked towards me.

"Well, I can't leave you alone since I'm the only one you have right now" I said and he wrapped his arm on my shoulders.

"I have the script for the play. Come on, I'll give you a copy" he pulled me and we headed to the library.

Jimin asked for my USB so I handed it to him, but our fingers accidentally touched. I don't know how you react, I mean I already moved on, but I can't help but to feel awkward.

"There done! Just print it then teacher said on Friday is the start of practice, so good luck to us" he put his hand up as if asking for a high five.

I put my hand down and was ready for a high five, but before Jimin could lay his hand on mine, someone pulled me.

"Jungkook?" I asked and he wasn't looking at me but on Jimin.

"I told you to stay away didn't I?" I could feel hate in his voice.

"Why so reckless? You can be caught by Rosé you know?" Jimin smirked and before another fight could happen, I dragged Jungkook away.

"So, you're protecting him now?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

I just rolled my eyes and continue to drag him until we arrived at our secret place.

"So what? Now that you know Jimin likes you you're going to leave me?" He said with anger in his eyes.

"If you think that I was happy that Jimin likes then what am I doing here in front of you. What am I doing and why am I still here trying to understand your mood? Do you think if I'll leave you would I still be waiting for you at my room even though you didn't showed up for two nights? Oh, who am I? I'm just your secret girlfriend that you can't say to the world! Jimin is right, if you still want this to be a secret then don't be so reckless, you might loose Rosé and I don't want to be a crying shoulder anymore" I said while trying not to let my tears fall.

I was about to walk away when Jungkook grab my arm and pulled me back.

"You waited?" He asked and I look down.

"Answer me, you waited?" He asked back and this time I pushed his hand away.

"Why do you care? I should be asking you a question! Do you love Rosé now that you can't show yourself to me anymore? Are you in love with her and now you're willing to break up with me?" I asked him while still looking down.

I can't face him. Because I'm afraid if I do,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll fall even more......

"Lisa, look at me" he whispered but I shook my head.

"Look at me or else"

"Else what?" I challenged while still looking down.

I was startled when I felt his hands on my cheeks and lifted my face up. When he succeeded on making me look up, I didn't expect what he did next..........

.

He kissed me......

It's my first kiss! Instead of panicking, I melted into the kiss. He was gentle and sweet unlike how he kissed other girls. He kissed me deeper by pulling me closer to him and without me noticing, I kissed back. We were like that for a few seconds until we decided to pull away, panting.

"Or else I'll do that again" he whispered as we collided our foreheads together.

"So, you waited?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I was mad because Jimin can be the man you wanted in front of everyone while I'm here, hiding just to see you. I can tell everyone, just let me" he held my hands but I shook my head.

"I don't want to hurt her" I said, pertaining to Rosé.

"But what about us? Does that mean...?"

"I love you too Jungkook" I finally said and his eyes lightened up.

"Really? Y-you love me too?" He asks sand I nodded while chuckling.

"Yes! Finally!" He hugged me and spun me around.

"Shhh! Someone might hear you" I chuckled and slapped his chest jokingly.

"You're officially mine now right?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Don't hurt me okay? Or else" I threatened and he grinned.

"Else what"

"I'll take that bunny teeth out"

〰〰〰〰〰

Author's Nonsense Note:

It's been a long time since I updated. Sorry for the short update though.

Wave for the silent readers out there!!!
👋👋👋