Chapter 3 : His Hidden Side

Lisa's Point of View

It's already been a month since our last talk with Jimin. All I could say is that, our friendship has fallen to pieces. Jimin tries his best to ignore Rosé while I try my best to ignore him. What he said, really hurts me. Also, today is Rosé and Jungkook's monthsary which means it's our monthsary too. Even though Jungkook tries his best to cheer me up, I still love Jimin.

"Lisa" speaking of the devil.....

I pretend to look at my watch and got up from the bench I'm sitting. I walked away from him but he grabbed my hand and spun me around to face him.

"Lisa, I'm sorry. Please talk to me" he begged and I could almost see tears in his eyes.

Ah! Lisa no! You'll just fall for him all over and over again!

"I'm okay Jimin. No need to say sorry. I'm fact, you're right. I'm the one who helped you even though you don't need it. I'm the one who's stupid enough to hope that you might love me back. I'm the one who should be sorry Jimin" I said, still not facing him.

"No, Lisa! I shouldn't have said those words despite that I knew you're feelings for me. I was just so mad about Rosé---" I cut him off.

"Rosé. It has always been Rosé. Do you even notice that you're world is evolving around her? Everything is about Rosé here, Rosé there. How about me Jimin? You know I only have you guys since my parents aren't around and yet, I feel like I'm just a decoration in this friendship" I said and tried to keep my tears to myself.

"Lisa don't say that. I'm here for you, Rosé and I are" he tried to touch me but I dodged him.

"I don't feel it. You know what I feel? I feel like I'm just a tool that you guys use when you're broken. I feel like you only need me when you're sad and hopeless. I don't feel like you guys treat me as a family" I said and wiped a tear that escaped my eye.

Jimin was about to say something when someone interrupted him.

"Lisa! There you are! I've been looki-- oh! Jimin, hello" I was shocked to see Taehyung.

What is he doing here?

"Taehyung? What's the meaning of this?" He asked.

"Oh! Someone wanted to talk to her and I was assigned to find her so bye!" Then he dragged me away from Jimin.

"Taehyung? Where are you taking me?" I asked and he just smiled.

"You'll see" he winked and I just let him drag me.

I was surprised when he led me to the back of the school where Jungkook and I always see each other. What are we doing here?

"Stay here" he reminded and left me.

Wait! What am I doing here alone? I looked everywhere when I heard music. I love this song.

He walked towards me and gave me a small box. I was confused at first I'm why he was doing this when I remember today is also our "monthsary".

"You're full of surprises Jungkook" I smiled and he took the box back and he opened it himself.

I was stunned when it is a cony bunny necklace. It was so cute!

 It was so cute!