Chapter 5 : True Feelings

Lisa's Point of View

I'm so awkward right now, why? Jungkook, and his friends, Rosé and Jimin and I are on the same table. The boys have been staring at Jimin ever since he seated at my side. Looks like they couldn't believe that their old friend Park Jimin is back. But not just that, he was doing sweet stuffs at me like combing my hair, feeding me, carrying my bag and many more. I felt my heart fluttered at his gestures.

"So, you decided to came back hyung, why is that?" Jungkook asked coldly while looking at my hands etwined with Jimin.

Believe me, I really tried to take it off but Jimin won't let me. Jimin just shrugged his shoulders.

"Since you dated Rosé who was my friend, don't you think we guys should make a big group?" He asked and I looked to the side since Jimin pulled me to his chest.

What's wrong with Jimin?

"You guys are... So close" I heard Taehyung said and Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah, why Chim?" Rosé asked.

"Why? Lisa's my girlfriend"

What did he just said?

I swear, everyone around the table was shocked. First, because the boys know I'm Jungkook's secret girlfriend, even Jimin. Second, because he just cried because of Rosé last week. Third, because he just got back in his group and now he's doing this? Why Jimin? We all got startled when Jungkook got up harshly that made the chair fall to the ground.

"I'm going" he simply said and walked away.

"Jungkook wait!" Rosé was about to follow Jungkook when Namjoon stopped her.

"Stay Rosé, you don't know what'll happen if he's in bad mood" he said and looked at me.

He's trying to tell me that I should follow Jungkook, but how can I when Jimin was all over me. Namjoon looked like he understand and gestured the others something. Then they all sat beside Jimin and slapped his back.

"Jimin! Nice to see you again" Hoseok said and grabbed Jimin's arm that was around me.

"Hey.... Wait" I heard Jimin said and then Taehyung pushed me.

"Go Lisa, you're the only one who can calm him down" he whispered and I ran to look for Jungkook.

I know where he headed so I quickly run towards there, even though I'm already panting hard, I have the feeling that I need to find him and explain. When I arrived, he was punching the tree non stop.

"Jungkook, stop that! You're hurting yourself!" I shouted and hugged him.

"What was that? Why did he say your his girlfriend? Answer me!" He shouted and shakes my shoulders.

"I... I don't know" I replied and looked down.

I grabbed his hands and it was bleeding. I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped the blood on his fists carefully. We were silent for the moment until he put his head on my shoulder.

"You're mine, right?" He asked softly.

My heart began to beat fast. What is this feeling?

"I.. I'm yours Jungkook. So don't be jealous" I said and he immediately looked up at me.

"Who says I'm jealous?" He denied and I chuckled.

"Really? Then why did you left the table and punched the tree?" I asked while grinning.

"N-nothing! I just feel like it" he said and looked to the side.

"Okay. Then I'll go back to Jimin, since you're not jealous" I said and he grabbed my arm and spin me around.

He placed his forehead on mine and we locked eyes. I swear I heard the beating of my own heart, and it was fast. The surroundings are silent and the wind was the only music I heard together with our breaths.

"Fine, I'm jealous. Because I can't tell everyone your my real girlfriend. I can't do things like what he did in front of other people. I can't touch you even if I wanted to" he whispered and I smiled.

But my smile faded when I remember yesterday, that Jimin saw us. And Jimin knew.

"Jungkook, I have something to say" I said and he tilted his head to the side.

"What is it?" He asked.

"J-Jimin knew about us" I said and looked down.

"He knew?" He coldly asked and I nodded.

"He knew and yet he did that! What does he want to happen? He's really making me angry!" He was about to walk away when I pulled him back.

"Please don't make a scene. If you do, then they'll know about us. I don't want to hurt Rosé" I said, begging.

"Why are you always worrying about her? You don't deserve this kind of friendship" he faced me and I looked down.

"We've been friends since we're kids. I don't want that to be a waste just because of Rosé's feelings for you" I said and he cupped my chin to make me look up to him.

"No matter what happens. It's only you who I love. Remember that" he looked into my eyes and leaned in.

He kissed my forehead and I felt my heart beat fast. This is the first time I felt such thing, from a boy. And it's Jungkook, the school's playboy who made me felt that feeling. He pulled away and dragged me down to sit on the grass.

"I still can't believe you're my girlfriend" he sighed out.

I turned my head to him and saw him looking at the skies. His eyes we're glowing and his lips are smiling.

"When I first saw you in freshmen year, I knew I loved you before I met you. At that time I knew you're also Jimin hyung's friend and I felt happy because maybe he would walk me to you, but this happens. Good thing, I have you now even though it's just a secret" he said and entwined our hands together.

"I'm still not giving up on making you fall in love with me" he winked and I just chuckled.

My mind says he's a good guy and yet this is all wrong. Rosé loves him and I might ruin this friendship if I fall in love with Jungkook.

But my heart says otherwise, he's indeed a good guy but this situation right now, is making me slowly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
falling for him.

I glanced at him one more time as he lifted our entwined hands together and kisses the back of my hand. Please don't do this Jungkook......

I don't want to fall for you....