Chapter 13 : I'm right behind you

Lisa's Point of View

After what happened, Jungkook would always keep an eye on me or purposely walk pass by me. I would also notice, Chaeyoung's glares at me.

"Lisa! Finally!" I was startled when I felt a hug from my back.

"It's me Jimin!"

"Jimin?" I look at the back and saw him grinning from ear to ear.

I also notice, where is this guys for the past few days?

"Yah! Why didn't you visit me?" He slapped my arm.

"Why would I?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I was sick you know!" He pouted and I widened my eyes.

"Oh my! Sorry Chimchim! I didn't know" I said and hugged him.

"It's okay, now that I can be with you again, I'll be fine" he said and pinched my cheeks.

I admit, I miss being this close with Jimin. But our situation right now is the only thing that builds walls between us, especially with Rosé.

"Looks like Jungkook is not on his gaurd today huh? That bastard! How can he be in a relationship with two girls at the same time?" He mumbled and I glanced at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Look at your boyfriend" he pointed out and I look to where he was pointing.

My tears were threatening to fall as I saw them, Jungkook and Rosé. In the middle of crowd, singing the song he sung to me on our first monthsary.

Jungkook.....

"Excuse me Chim, I need to go" I said and looked down.

Right when I was about to run away, Jimin pulled me and hugged me.

"It's okay, cry it all out. I won't judge" he whispered and I silently cried.

What rights do I have anyway? Rosé is the legal girlfriend more than me. To other people, Rosé is the one for Jungkook, not me.

"How long? How long will you endure this Lisa? It hurts me to see you like this?" Jimin whispered and pulled away.

"If I stop now, he will break up with Rosé. I don't want our friend to suffer" I smiled weakly.

He just looked at me with pity in his eyes. Yeah right, and we just made up last night.

"Jimin! Lisa!" Someone shouted.

"Taehyung, what is it?" Jimin asked.

I avoided my face from Taehyung cause I know he will be worried even more.

"Yah, Lalisa! Are you crying?"

Oh, &#&&$*!

"It's nothing Taehyung. Just got something in my eye" I said and sniffed.

"Okay, I'm just gone for two day, but you guys seem very close. Don't tell me?"