Chapter 15 : Torn between Two

Lisa's Point of View

"Yah, Lisa slow down! You might get choked" Jin said while watching me eat like a pig.

"Just let her hyung. She's in coma for two days, she must be really hungry" Taehuung said and tapped my head.

"Yeah! It's not easy to be in coma you know. It's like sleeping yet dying" I joked but none of them laughed.

"Don't joke like that. We really thought you'll leave us" Hoseok frowned.

"Goodness! Are you really that hurt to commit suicide?" Namjoon shouted and I just looked down.

"It's just an accident. I was just trying to escape from seeing them kiss but I forgot I was seating at the window so I fell" I answered.

"You have no idea what we felt while seeing you hanging from the window" Yoongi added whivh made me feel even more guilty.

"You know what? I really didn't expect you guys to close to me. Why? Because Jungkook said so? Do you guys really pity me that much?" I asked and tears treating to fall.

I just can't easily believe that they want to be friends with me just like that. I mean, I'm a nobody, hanging around with the famous Dean's Lister and a heartthrob, then when I became Jungkook's secret girlfriend they began to get close to me.

"At first yes" I was shocked, so my hunch was right.

"But when we knew you more deeply. We saw you as our sister who needed comfort and warmth. Jungkook told us that your family isn't here with you so we decided to be your family instead, without Jungkook's consent" my tears fell because of what Hoseok said.

"You're just pitying me" I said but they shook their heads.

"You're a strong girl Lisa. In fact we're more amazed with you than Chaeyoung. You would always be there for her even though she has new friends"

"You're always there to support her even though deep inside you're alone with no one beside you, so we want to be the people whom will support you, especially that we knew you're twin is Taehyung's deceased fiancé"

I cried and they all hugged me. Honestly, I never felt this much warmth before. I never felt I had a family with Rosé but when they arrived, I was happy. They made me feel special.

"Stop crying. You shouldn't be stressed since you just woken up" Taehyung said and wiped my tears.

"By the way, where's Jimin?" I asked.

"He's on his way from your house to get you some clothes" Namjoon answered.

"Di-Did Jungkook visit me?" I asked again and they all turned silent.

"No, he hasn't" Jin answered. 

"I swear that kid's going to have a go with me" Yoongi said and cracked his knuckles.

I just laughed at him, as if he's going to do that when they're friends. I'm happy they're all here to cheer me up, but there's still deep inside me......

Waiting for Jungkook to come.....

Jungkook's Point of View