Chapter 24 : No!

Lisa's Point of View

"Jungkook! Let me go!" I shouted as I tried to get out of his hold.

He ignored me and continued to drag me to God knows where. I even tried to loosen his grip on my wrist but he just gripped it tighter.

"Why are you doing this? Aren't you satisfied with what you did? What? Are you going to hurt me more?" I asked but he just ignored me again.

"Stop ignoring me you jerk! I'm so done with all of this! Let me go!" I pulled my hand and he finally let go.

I looked around to where he took me and it was an abandoned building.

"Why did you take me here?" I asked while massaging my wrist.

"To talk" he simply said.

"There's nothing to talk about! Let's go home. Your girlfriend is waiting for you" I said.

"You're my girlfriend Lisa" I stared at him in disbelief.

"What? What did you just say?" I asked in disbelief.

"I never said I don't love you anymore. I just said I was confused. You assumed things and left me! I should be asking you why! Why did you left me? Why did you give up in me?"

"Because you weren't fighting for us anymore"

"I tried! I tried to fight for us!"

"Well I didn't feel like you did! You just left me there dumbfounded! You brought me up Jungkook! But just because you're confused you let me go and left me there wounded and hurt!"

"I didn't mean any of that! I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I didn't know what I should choose"

"You chose her! That's what hurts me! You chose here instead of me! You said I was your girlfriend but why are making me suffer like this? Have I not given you enough?"

"You did! ---"

"Then why?" I shouted all of my frustrations as my tears started to fall.

He turned silent. I fell on my knees as I kept on crying. I know coming back here is a bad idea. What am I trying to prove? Just when I was about to stand up, I feel Jungkook's arms around me.

"I still love you. I finally figured what I felt. And it's you who my heart chose. Please give me another chance" he begged, his shoulders shaking.

"Then what? For you to hurt me again? I'm sorry Jungkook but I can't accept you back" I sobbed and tried to stand up but he hugged me even tighter.

"No! I won't do it! I won't hurt you again! Please forgive me!" He begged but I just pushed him.

"Please, just forget about me" I said and he turned silent for a minute.

"I won't. Whatever you'll say, I won't forget you nor leave you. You understand that? I know you still love me. And I'm taking you back"

With that, he left me there dumbfounded. He's not serious because I know he will still go back to Chaeyoung.

〰〰〰〰〰

Today is the graduation and I didn't attend the play last night. What for? For them to rub in my face how they love each other while playing Romeo and Juliet? Not a chance!

"Oh my! My daughtah is so pretty!" Hoseok exclaimed when I got out of the door.

They said that we should head together since we don't have our parents with us. I don't know what had gotten into me but I looked at Jungkook's house. Is he already at school?

"Hello~ We're going to be late" Jimin immediately dragged me to the car.

After we drove off, a car stopped in front of Jungkook's car. I focused on watching, and saw it was Rosé. As if on cue, when we turned left, I saw how Rosé claimed Jungkook's lips. I breathed deeply and blanked my self out for a moment.

He's a jerk! He's selfish! He's cruel, he's a good for nothing! But why am I here? Still yearning for him?

Sometimes, even I don't know myself.......

〰〰〰〰〰

"Now, for her valedictorian speech. Good to have you back, Ms. Lalisa Manoban! A round of applause please!" I stood up from my seat and walked to the stadium.

"Being at the top isn't easy. You must always push your limits and do your very best even if it's impossible. But on my journey of becoming number one, there's one thing that did that have I never done in my whole life, but I took risks. I made mistakes, and I fell down. I turned into a coward and left the ones who believed in me" I paused and looked at Jimin and the others.

"But now, I came back. To show the ones who hurt me, that they're not worth it. That I can still lift up myself from them bringing me down. I'm not here in front to rub it in their faces. But I'm here to let them know, that I might do the same mistakes again. But this time, I won't be a coward to face them. Being here in front of you is a big privilege. Now that we have come on our last year, I just wanna say. Don't be afraid to commit mistakes, because those mistakes, can make you even more tougher and make you even more wiser. Congratulations everyone!"

With that, we all celebrated. A farewell party will be held tonight and I hope. It will turn out great....

〰〰〰〰〰

"Huhuhu! I won't see my precious daughter again" Hobi whined and hugged me.

"Don't say that, we'll still make time for each other okay? No one will be left behind" I said and Namjoon suddenly put his wine glass up.

"A toast to our friendship!" He said and we all smiled.

"Cheers!" After that, we put our glasses down.

Right when I was about to drink the wine, someone pulled me up and slapped me across the face.

"You bitch! I knew you wouldn't stop!" Rosé.

"Chaeyoung! What are you saying?" Jimin asked and people are already stating at us.

"Everyone! Did you know, that our Miss Valedictorian here, is a boyfriend stealer?" She shouted and the people started whispering.

"So smart! No wonder you were chosen in the lead role, because you're a best actress!" She was about to slap me again when a hand stopped her.

"Hurt her again and you'll face me!"

Rosé looked hurt, it was Jungkook after all.

"Baby, you're not going to replace me with that bitch right? You're just joking right?"

Desperate!

"Of course he's not! I don't care about him nor you! You can have him if you want, if that going to satisfy you desperateness!" I said and walked out but stopped midway.

"Oh and one more thing" I paused and slapped her hard, enough that my palm can be printed red on her face.

"Thank you for being a useless best friend" I smiled at her innocently and kissed her cheek but not to let my lips touch her shameless face.

I, then walked out of the room. I'm not going to waste my time on them. Not anymore....

〰〰〰〰〰

Author's Nonsense Note

Does anyone here know a good J-drama? If you have, let me know.....

﹏👋👋👋
﹏😍👋😘