Chapter 23 : In Denial

Taehyung's Point of View

"Waaah! Hobie, Jungkookie hurt me!" Lisa whined and we just laughed.

So this is how Lisa looks like when she's drunk. She's so cute like a kid. After she passed out, we decided to take her back in our hotel suite, so she could be taken care of. But after a few minutes, she woke up and started whining about Jungkook while I carry her on my back.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me! He said he choose me! I hate him! I wish he fall of the stairs!" She throw her fists in the air as if she's punching someone.

"I want to crush him and feed him to the sharks! I want to chop-chop him and that Chaeyoung! You'll help right, Mommy?" She looked at Jin hyung who kept on laughing.

"Yes, Lisa I'll help you!" Jin hyung played along.

"Yehey! How about you TaeTae? You'll help me too?" She blinked her eyes and I nodded.

"Yehey! You guys are the best" she cheered and I swear, she moves a lot.

"Lisa, stop moving. You'll fall of from Taehyung's back" Namjoon said and she started crying.

"Mommy, Daddy hates me!" I laughed even more.

"Yah, Namjoon!" Jin hyung slapped Namjoon hyung's back who just scratched his nape.

"Stop crying now Lisa. Get some sleep okay?" Yoongi hyung caressed her hair and as if on cue, she went back to sleeping.

"Wow, you really know how to make a person sleep" I said and he acted like a swagger again.

"It's because he himself is a sleeping machine" Hobie hyung teased.

"Shut up you Deadly weapon! And don't ever look down or you'll cut yourself" Yoongi hyung teased back.

This night is so fun. It would be even more better if we're completed, no pain, no betrayals, just happiness.

〰〰〰〰〰

Lisa's Point of View

I woke up as soon as I felt the heat of the sun on my skin. My head began hurting because of hangover.

"Why did I drink so much? I even met Tae---"

Wait, this isn't my room. I got up and the hangover got even more worse. I was about to grab the door knob when it opened itself revealing Taehyung with a cup of coffee.

"Oh you're awake" he grinned and I just looked down.

I'm still embarrassed from what I was acting last night. Why did I even say that to them in the first place?

"Here, drink this. To lessen the hangover" he handed me the coffee and I accepted it.

"Um, Taehyung?" I called and he hummed while folding the blanket I used.

"Thank you for taking me here. I would've freaked out if I we're in a strangers room" I said and he chuckled.

"Nah! It was nothing. I promised to take care of you right? If not, Linda will haunt me. She was even in my dreams last night" he said and shivered.