Chapter 6 : His Song

Lisa's Point of View

"Okay guys, now for our next performance task is 'Sing-Your-Feelings' this is an individual task. You can sing your song with instruments or without. So do your best students, you will present by Friday with all your batch mates" our teacher said and dismissed us.

I fixed my things and head out of the classroom when I saw Jungkook and Rosé walking past me with their hands entwined. I don't know but seeing them, hurts deep inside. I looked at the students around us and they're looking the two with admiration. Of course, they're the school's It-Couple. I looked down and walked out of the room to my locker.

"Jungkook is so sweet! Did you know that he gave Rosé a bouquet of flowers earlier?" A girl who's locker's beside mine said to her friend.

"Of course, they look so great with each other. Maybe they'll last long" her friend replied and I unknowingly held onto the necklace Jungkook gave me.

Why am I even comparing myself to Rosé? She's perfect, everyone loves her, and I won't be surprised if one day, Jungkook will break up with me to make their relationship real. I sighed and closed my locker when Jimin's face suddenly came into view.

"Hi Lis!" He grinned and I smiled back.

"Yo" I said weakly.

What's wrong with me?

"You sound lifeless, problem?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Wait" Jimin said and rummage through his bag.

"Ah, here!" He smiled and gave me a key bracelet.

"Do you want me to give it to Rosé?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, it's for you. Come, I'll put it on you" he grabbed the bracelet with my hand and carefully put it on my wrist.

"Are you sure it's really for me?" I asked and he nodded and put his hand up.

His bracelet is same with mine except that his is a lock.

"It's cute Chim

"It's cute Chim. Thanks" I smiled and he wrapped his arm around me.

"How about I treat you lunch?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No need. You already gave me a wonderful bracelet" I said and held my wrist up.

"Hmm. Wonder what song you'll sing on Friday. I hope it's about me" he winked and walked passed me.