Chapter 32 : The Broken Promise

Lisa's Point of view

I woke up with puffy eyes. I've been crying myself to sleep and what's worst is that Taehyung said he'll visit me. I washed and fixed myself, then made it downstairs. I headed to the kitchen and saw BamBam cooking something.

"Morning Bam" I greeted.

"Morning Lis. And what's with the sunglasses?" He asked.

I wore glasses so I they won't see my puffy eyes.

"Oh, uhm.... I have sore eyes" I lied but he seemed to bite it.

"So what are you cooking?" I asked him.

"Well, just a normal sunny side up with Bacon" he answered and placed the eggs in a plate with the bacons.

"You're really starting to get familiar with my house huh?" I chuckled asking.

He just shrugged his shoulders and both of us starting to eat. While eating, I immediately remembered that Taehyung and the others will visit.

"Bam?" I called and he just let out a hum.

"My friends are going to visit. Are you okay with the house getting noisy?" I asked.

"I'm going job hunting anyway so it's fine. This is your house anyway" he answered and I just smiled.

All throughout breakfast, we just talked and catch up to each other's lives until I decided to tell him about Jungkook.

"So he's the reason why you left for Thailand?" He asked and I nodded in response.

"You must've love him very much" he mumbled but enough for me to hear.

"Yeah, I love him so much that I couldn't move on" I said, smiling.

I was startled when he suddenly stood up and placed his dishes in the sink. Did I said something wrong?

"Bam? What's wrong?" I asked but he just ignored me and headed upstairs.

BamBam's Point of View

Even though she wears glasses I could see her puffy eyes and how it glimmers when she's talking about him. All of it, I hate it all. I loved Lisa ever since we were kids and I'm afraid that if I confess, our friendship will be ruined.

"Stupid Jungkook" I mumbled while rummaging through the closet.

I took a bath and fixed myself. Then I grabbed my bag and was about to head outside, but before I could grab the knob, I remembered Lisa said that her friends here in Seoul are coming to visit. I smirked and dropped my bag to the bed and changed my clothes. Then I headed downstairs.

"Oh? I thought you're going job hunting?" Lisa asked.

She already removed her glasses but the puffiness is still evident.

"I've changed my mind. I want to meet your friends" I said and crossed my arms.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"That would be wonderful Bam" she said and fixed the couch and put more pillows.

It's not just her friends who I want to meet. But I also want to meet this Jungkook. I'm sure, he's just a good for nothing. After a few minutes, she headed upstairs saying she's going to take a bath. When I heard her door closed, the front door was being knocked. I opened it and it revealed an unfamiliar guy, he looks like the same age as me.