Chapter 33 : The Unexpected Happening

As the sky turned gray, droplets of water began to fall down from the sky. A single mistake, a single misunderstanding, made me loose someone very important to me.

"Taehyung!!!" I hugged Lisa as she tried to run to his now dead body.

He saved her.

I owe him her life.

It's all my fault.

"Taehyung no! Please wake up!"

"Taehyung!"

Lisa's Point of View

I blamed myself, because of me, Taehyung died. When I was about to accept my fate seeing the lights flashing before me, someone called my name and the next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor. But, I'm not wounded. I heard cries, calling his name.

"Taehyung!"

I opened my eyes and saw the boy whom I treated as a brother, lying in the pool of blood. Tears began to fell from my eyes as Jin and the others carried his lifeless body.

It's all my fault.

We took him to the hospital but, he was dead on arrival. I couldn't save him, I was to be blamed.

"Taehyung!" I shouted his name, hoping he'll wake up and smile at me with his boxy mouth.

I kept on shouting his name as I wanted him to wake up. Wanted him to say that all of that was a joke. I wanted to hug him again.

"Please, wake him up" I whispered and fell into Jungkook's arms.

I can't blame him, I can't blame anyone. It's all my fault.

〰〰〰〰〰

Today is Taehyung's burial. I didn't want to come, but I have to. Now, his family wanted us to give a message, one by one.

"Instead of a message, I'll just sing a song. Taehyung was a big part of me. And I can't, can't just easily let him go" I started to cry and I took a deep breath, before singing my last song for him.

"~Always you will be part of me
And I will forever feel your strength
When I need it most~"

My voice started to crack, but I didn't care.....

"~You're gone now, gone but not forgotten
I can't say this to your face
But I know you hear
I'll see you again
You never really left
I feel you walk beside me
I know I'll see you again~"

I can't help it anymore as I put the mic down and left the church. It hurts, it just hurts so much. Taehyung is more of a friend to me. He's my family.

"~When I'm lost, I'm missing you like crazy
And I tell myself I'm so blessed
To have had you in my life, my life
I'll see you again

You never really left
I feel you walk beside me
I know I'll see you again
When I had the time to tell you
I never thought I'd live to see the day
When the words I should have said
Would come to haunt me
In my darkest hour I tell myself
I'll see you again
I'll see you again
You never really left
I feel you walk beside me
I know I'll see you again
I'll see you again
You never really left
I feel you walk beside me
I know I'll see you again
I will see you again
I'll see you again
I miss you like crazy
You're gone but not forgotten
I'll never forget you
Someday I'll see you again
I feel you walk beside me
Never leave you, yeah
Gone but not forgotten
I feel you by my side
No this is not goodbye~"

You'll always be in my heart Taehyung. I hope you're happy with my sister now. And Linda, please take care of him, unlike I did.

"I'll miss you Tae"

〰〰〰〰〰

Y

esterday was Taehyung's burial, and today, I decided to say this to Jungkook.

"Lisa?" I looked up and saw the boy I loved in front of me.

"Jungkook, please take a sit" I said which he granted.

We fell into a moment of silence but I decided to break it.

"Jungkook, let's end this"

I saw his fist clenched but his face remained blank.

"Because of our love, many things were ruined. Your friendship with the boys before, and now, Taehyung. Maybe, we really aren't just meant to be" I gave him a weak smile.

I want to cry but I have to stay strong, this is for the best.

"If that's what you want" he said and quickly left.

This decision wasn't easy. But I have to let him go. If we really are meant for each other, then time will tell. But right now, time isn't really for us........

I wish you happiness Jungkook, I hope we'll see each other again. Where time isn't our enemy and fate and destiny is on our side.

〰〰〰〰〰

Author's Nonsense Note

No Book 2 on this one. And no happy ending. This is the end of the book already.

I'll be posting the songs they used on this book....