Chapter 2 : Broken Hearts

Lisa's Point of View

"I'll see you tonight"

I suddenly felt scared, what will he do to me? Especially when his room is just a meter from mine. It's already night and he said he'll come to my room. A few minutes passed, I heard a knock on my balcony. I was hesitant if I open it or not. But how did he get there? I pushed the curtains and I saw him leaning against the railings. I opened the balcony's doors and he entered my room.

"God, it took you long enough to open" he sighed and I looked back from his balcony then mine.

"Don't tell me you jumped from your balcony?" I asked surprised and he just nodded.

"Are you insane? What if you fell? What if you're hurt?" I asked and he grinned.

"Are you worried about me?" He asked and I blushed.

"In your dreams. I'm just worried that Rosé might get crazy if she sees you in a hospital bed" I retorted and he chuckled.

"It won't hurt to hope right?" He said and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You know what Jeon? Why me? There's so many girls that's head over heels for you. So why me?" I asked and he just sat on my bed.

"You ask why? Because they're not you" he said and walked closer to me.

My reflexes reacted and I immediately walked backwards, but before I could take another step he pulled me by my waist.

"J-Jungkook?" I'm nervous, right now!

"I can't understand how you always sacrifice yourself just for Chaeyoung. You always try your best just to make her smile when she can't even return the favor. It makes me mad don't you know that?" He whispered while looking into my eyes.

"H-how can you say that? You don't even know our friendship" I tried to avoid his gaze but I can't.

It seems like he got me into a spell and I don't know how to get out.

"I'm always watching you" he simply replied that made my heart thump.

Seriously?

"Y-you're joking. R-right?" I asked but he grab my hand and put it in his chest.

I could feel it is beating so fast. I was shocked, yes. It's impossible for him to like me.

"Now, tell me if I'm joking" he looked at me with challenging eyes.

"I-I can't Jungkook. What about Rosé? She'll be hurt when she knows this" I stated.

Of course, the person who she wants to be the bridge for her and Jungkook, is the same person who is the barrier in Jungkook's heart. I don't want her to hate me or worse, cry because of me.

"Please, forget about your feelings for me. If Rosé knows abou---"

"Who are you to tell me to just forget about my feelings? It's not that easy Lisa! Now that I have you wrap around my fingers, I won't ever let you go. I don't care if you're doing this just because of Chaeyoung. But as long as you're beside me, even though it's just every night, I'm willing to make it a lifetime" he said and hugged me.