Chapter 30 : Reconciled

Lisa's Point of View

Last night went well. The boys gained back their friendship and all of them accepted Jungkook and I's relationship. After playing games and having fun they all decided to go home when it's already midnight. And now, I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my face. I was about to sit up when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist.

"This sneaky bunny" I whispered and shifted to face him.

I stared at his perfect sculptured face. Good must've been in a good mood when he created this guy. I touched his nose gently and swiped some strand of his hair from his face. Even in mornings, his breath still smell so amazing. This guy is close to perfect.

"Why are you so cute?" I whispered while pouting.

When I thought he was still asleep. He stood up and hovered above me. I was startled by his move and looked up only to see him smirking.

"Good morning babe" he smiled and I just placed the blanket in front of me so that have of my face is covered.

"Aww, someone is shy" he cooed and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Um... Jungkook, get off" I said but he just shook his head.

"I'm going to have some exercise" he whispered sexily and I gulped hard.

He removed the blanket on my face and put both of his hands beside my face and did some push ups. I tried my best to avoid his lips when he go down. But he locked my face with his arms, so when he pushed down, our lips met. He continue to peck my lips many times and when I though he would stop, he kissed me fully on the lips.

I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. We parted seconds after and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you Lisa"

"I love you too Jungkook"

〰〰〰〰〰

"Nah uh! No way! I won't ever want to see that bitch!" Jimin said.
So he's still mad at Rosé huh? She messaged me that she wants to meet up with me and Jimin. I told that to him but he just declined saying he doesn't want to meet her.

"Please Jimin! Maybe she wants to say sorry" I pleaded.

"Sorry is not in Rosé's dictionary and you know that!" He argued.

"Then maybe she wants our forgiveness?" I said and he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Or maybe she'll beg you to give Jungkook to her" he said and I glared at him.

"If you won't meet her then I will" I said and grabbed my sweater and went to the park where Chaeyoung wants to meet up.

It's already been two months since that day and I'm sure she's not planning anything today, or beg me to give her Jungkook. If she does, I might not just slap her but I'll really push her off a train. When I arrived, I saw her sitting on a bench, but she's not alone. I walked up to her and saw Rosé with Jinyoung.

"Rosé?" I called and and she stood up with a smile.

I was shocked, not because I saw her holding hands with Jinyoung but also I saw her stomach.