Chapter 20 : Disappointed

Lisa's Point of View

I'm nervous, today is the day where Jungkook will break up with Rosé. I've been pacing back and forth while my hands are getting cold.

"Lisa will you stay put? I'm getting dizzy while looking at you" Hoseok said and held my shoulders.

"What if Rosé will refuse? What if she'll cry in front of Jungkook, begging not to break up with her? I don't know what to do" I said and messed up my hair.

"Even though Chaeyoung will refuse, Jungkook will still come back to you" Namjoon said that made me relaxed.

He's right, Jungkook will still come back. He loves me, and I need to hold on to that. I found out that the only thing that didn't made our relationship work, is that we lack trust with each other. I'm going to put all of my trust on him since today.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi said and I looked at him.

Jungkook was looking down, a red handprint on his cheek. Rosé must have taken it bad. I run to him and hugged him.

"Did you already broke up with her?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

I know I sound cruel but I felt happy. Then that means we could be together without hiding. But there's something wrong, he looks like he's not happy.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" I asked and put my hand on his cheek.

He sighed deeply and removed my hand from his cheek.

"I want to be alone for now" he said weakly.

He walked away and Min gave me a sad smile before running after him. Taehyung tapped my shoulder before running after them.

Is he.....?

I hope not....

Jin's Point of View

I ran after Jungkook, there's something that isn't right here.

"Jungkook!" I called and we stopped at the rooftop.

"What's the matter with you? Aren't you happy? Why did you leave Lisa like that? Do you know how...... "

"Hyung, I think I regret breaking up with Chaeyoung"

What?

"What did you say?" I asked once again, hoping I heard it wrong.

"When I broke up with her earlier, she started crying. Seeing her cry, it broke my heart. I wanted to hug her so badly. I don't know what's wrong with me either" he said and messed up his hair.

I feel angry. But I kept it in together. He just made a fool out of Lisa.

"Do you love Lisa?" I asked him, coldly.

"I do, but... "

"But what?" I asked again, getting impatient.

"I think I'm in love with Chaeyoung too"

I was shocked.....