Chapter 28 : They don't know about us

Lisa's Point of View

"Jungkook, where are you taking me?" I asked as he dragged me.

"You'll see. Papa Jack and I went grab something yesterday and I know you'll love what you'll see" he smiled and continued on dragging me.

I just let him since he said that I'll love it. It's already been thirty minutes since we walked on this rocky road and all I see is tall bushes and coconut trees. But I wasn't really that bored, because sometimes I can see different kinds of birds and animals.

"Oh we're here!" He exclaimed and he's right, I did love it.

"Jeon Jungkook, this is wonderful!" I said and looked at him, only to found out he was staring at me

"What?" I asked him.

"Seeing you admire something, makes me love you even more" he softly smiled and I felt I just blushed.

"This is really amazing" I muttered but enough for him to hear and looked back at the field.

"When I saw this field, you're the first one I thought of. Because whenever I look at you, I see a flower that shines like the sun, so bright that even I forget my own shadows. That's how I came to love you" he said and I can't help but smile.

I was startled when he pinched my cheek. He laughed so hard and I clenched my fists.

"Come here Jungkook" but before I could grab him, he started to run towards the fields.

"Jungkook!" I shouted while chasing after him.

"Catch me if you can slow poke!" He shouted back and continued running.

As I passed by the sunflowers, everything turned slow motion. All I could see are the flowers, and Jungkook and me. The moment was so beautiful that I wished it would last forever.

"I'm coming to get you!" I shouted and he was already at the end of the field.

I was almost close to catch him when he purposely stopped and faced me which caused me to crash on his chest. He immediately hugged me as everything turned back to normal.

"You caught me" he whispered.

"You purposely stopped" I said and hugged him back.

"Well, I really want you to catch me. So I stopped, so you won't get tired and stopped chasing after me" he caressed my hair slowly and I closed my eyes as I savored this beautiful moment.