Jerika Child//Jake Paul and Erika Costell

Y/N POV
"Y/n wake up" I hear as my Aunt Tessa shakes me to wake up. I open my eyes to see her, Uncle Chance, and Charlie. Charlie was their daughter and my best friend.

"Happy Birthday y/n!" Charlie says handing me a gift. I open it to see a picture of us and 2 gift cards. One to Forever 21, our favorite store, and one to Starbucks.

"Thank you" I say hugging all 3 of them. We all then walk out to the kitchen to see everyone.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!!" Uncle Kade says to me pulling a chair so I can sit down.

"Here's your breakfast birthday girl!" Uncle Nathan says placing the plate in front of me. Everyone ate breakfast and greeted me.

"Thanks everyone" I say. Part of me was happy but sad.

"What's wrong y/n?" Uncle Tony asks.

"Well um..I just wish mom and dad were here.." I say as I sigh. I then see everyone else smiling.

"What if they were here?" Charlie says smiling.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I was confused. I then feel a hug I recognized. I turn around.

"MOM!!! DAD!!!" I say hugging then tightly.

"Hey Princess!" Dad says hugging me. My dad, Jake, and mom, Erika, went to different countries for 3 months to help the people there.

"Did you think we'd forget your birthday?" Mom says hugging me back and wiping my tears away.

"Just don't ever leave again" I say.

"We won't" they promised. Later that day, there was a mini party. Uncle Logan, Aunt Ayla, Uncle Evan, and more people were there. It was the best day of my life.