Groupchat #3 Pt2

Requested by one of my bffs!

Kade: I might be one step closer to an uncle then!😂😂😏

Anthony: fine fine I will😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony's POV
I put my phone down as the marriage was about to start. The whole time we were there I couldn't stop thinking about what the team had been saying in the chat. I had to admit, I did have a crush on her ever since I met her here in Ohio. Jake and Chance were the only people who knew. I wanted to tell her, but I didn't know if she felt the same.
The reception and wedding had been over so y/n went back to her house and I went back to mine. It was nice to see my family and Ohio again.
"Tony! How was the wedding!" My mom asks. "It was great!" I reply. "You know, one day you'll get married to the girl you love. Just like Conner (y/n's brother). And when you do, I'll be so proud of you." My mom says. "Thanks Mom. I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight." I say. "Goodnight." She says giving me a hug. As soon as I get to my room I text y/n.

Anthony: Hey

Y/n: hey wyd?

Anthony: I just got in bed hbu

Y/n: lol cool, I'm watching Gossip Girl lmao

Anthony:😂😂😂

Anthony: you wanna go to the park tomorrow?

Y/n: I'd love to!

Anthony: k tmrw at 8am

Y/n: cu!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Day

I got up very early so I can get ready to go to the park. I had also invited Jake, Chance, Tessa, and Erika to hang.

Y/n: I'm at the park

Anthony: really I just got up lmao

Y/n😂😂😂

Anthony: Erika, Tessa, Jake, and Chance are also coming.

Y/n: k i already see the girls😂

It was only 6:30 am. What the heck! This went to the park an hour and 30 min than the time I told her.
I got to the park. I see y/n admiring all the flowers, and trees. I secretly took pics of her.
"Hey" I say to her. "Hey" she responds.
"So there's something I've been meaning to tell you." I say.
"What is it?" She asks cluelessly.
"I like you" I say
Before I could say anything else, he lips were on mine.
"So is that a yes?" I say with a smirk on my face.
"What do you think?" She says smiling.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.
"Of course" she says as we kiss again.
"Woooooooo #y/ship/n is realllll!!!" We hear Jake say. All of us laugh.