Powerful Emotions//Tessa Brooks requested

Requested for my best friend jonahhhhhh

Jonah's POV
I was so mad. My best friend, Tessa is upset that she and uglyass Chance broke up. I was glad they did-I mean, he's always been going to the club lately.

"Hey Jonah" Tessa says as she walks in my room.

"Hey Tess, how are you doing?" I ask as I comfort her.

"I'm doing okay..I guess." She says in the saddest tone. This situation bothers me. Yes she's my best friend..but I think I have developed feelings for her ever since she and Chance got "married" with Jerika, but I know she will not feel the same way towards me.

"That's good." I reply as I kiss her forehead. We then start to watch some of Jake's vlogs together. After 3 videos she starts to drift off to sleep. I tuck her in and just let her sleep in my bed. I then hear a knock.

"Hey Jonah" I look over and see that it's Erika.

"Hey Rik, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Just came to check on T. How is she?" She asks concerned for her friend.

"She's okay, I'm going to beat that fugly grown ass boy later." I got mad.

"Um are you okay?"

"Yea, why?" I respond.

"Because you suddenly got mad" She says. I forgot that no one knew I liked her.

"Um I wasn't" I lied.

"Yes you were, your lying. Your voice gets deeper when you lie." She says. I did not know that rip.

"Um okay I do have a crush on her. Ever since she started dating Chance." I then tell her.

"OOOOO SHIP SHIP SHIP #JOESSA" She then chants. Sometimes this is why I don't tell Erika things.

Lol can't think of what to continue the story w rip