Stone Cold//Alex Lange

⚠️ WARNING: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. IM NOT PROMOTING SUICIDE, ITS JUST FOR THE STORY. IF YOU EVER FEEL THE NEED TO TALK TO SOMEBODY, YOU CAN TALK TO ME:)

Y/N POV
You currently were at your room in the Team 10 house. Your phone suddenly goes off. You had and incoming call from your boyfriend, Alex, so of course you picked it up.

"Hey babe what's up?" You say hyped.

"Hey. I'm sorry but..I'm breaking up with you." He says. Before you said anything he already hanged up. You had a mental and physical breakdown.

"Y/N!! What's wrong?!" I hear Tessa say banging on the door. She was like my sister on the team. I open the door and as soon as she sees me, she instantly hugs me like there was no tomorrow.

"He broke up with me.." I say in between sobs.

"Shh it's going to be okay" Tessa says. The worst part was I had depression. I wanted to end my life right now. Tessa had left as she had to film a video with Shane. I was the only one in the house. I go to twitter and see everyone tagging me on a post. It was pic of Alex and I'm guessing his new girl. I decided to tweet my last thought.

@y/f/n y/l/n
I love all of you guys. Just know.

After you had tweeted, you decided to make a quick YouTube video. You only had an hour to do everything. After you finished making the video, you immediately post it. You had 17 minutes left. Everyone on twitter was spamming every Team 10 member they possibly could. You now were in your bathroom with a razor in your hand. You put on the song "Stone Cold" loudly. The bathtub was now full. You go in singing along the lyrics.

"Stone Cold. Stone Cold, god knows I tried to be..happy for you, know that I am, even if I can't understand" by now you had taken the razor and slitted it down your wrists.

"I'll take the pain, give me the truth" you now had taken all the sleeping pills and chugged it down.

Alex's POV
I was currently with Tristan, when all the Team 10 fans started tagging us in Y/N's tweet. I look at the tweet. Once I saw it, I knew something was bad

"Yo Tristan, we have to go to the Team 10 house now!" I shouted.

Part 2 soon