Smile//Emilio Martinez

Y/N POV
I had a lovely life. I had my boyfriend, Emilio, my best friend Megan, and the rest of team 10! They were all like my family here in beautiful LA. Today was just weird. No one would talk to me, or even look at me. Whenever I'm around they just ignore my presence. They're all probably in a bad mood anyway. I was going to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. I then see Chance, Anthony, Martinez twins and Tessa.

"Hey you guys" I say. They all just stare me down. I then catch a glimpse of Emilio. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" I say waving my hand frantically in their faces. They still were ignoring me. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran up to my room and packed some clothes in a backup. I then run downstairs and start heading to my car.

"Hi y/n where are you going?" Jake then says as he was coming out of the office.

"Now someone talks to me. Wow." I say walking out of the house. I get in my car and start heading to Lele's house.

Emilio's POV
It hurt. Seeing my one true love backstabbing all of us. Recently we've been getting tagged in a tweet of Alissa's. Basically everyone was telling us to go to one point in her YouTube video, and in the back you can see Y/N. It was like at a get together of something. Everyone in the team has been ignoring her the whole day.

"Hey you guys" y/n says. I couldn't help but stare her down. Same with Chanthony, Ivan, and Tessa.

"Hello? Can you hear me? She then says waving her hands around. She then runs upstairs. She then comes back with a backpack and looks like she's leaving.

"Hi y/n where are you going?" I then hear Jake say.

"Now someone talks to me, Wow." She then says. We then hear the door open, then close.

"Jake what happened?" Erika then says as she was coming downstairs.

"I don't know! I just said a simple 'hi' then she left!" He says.

"Guys..the girl in Alissa's video isn't y/n..that's just Lele." Erika says. Everyone stays quiet.

"We all owe her an apology." Erika then says. We nod our heads in unison. We all then try calling her, but she doesn't pick up her phone.

Part 2 soon