Chapter 1 | Nightmare.

Omg! This is my first chapter of this book :$, it will not be very good but I hope you like it! x

-Katniss' POV-

"Peeta!" I shoot straight up and start sobbing.

"Shhh Shhh, Katniss... I'm with you. It was just a nightmare," I hear Peeta say. He comes sitting right next to me and puts his arms around me. He starts caressing my arms and whispers comforting words

"Everything is okay, Katniss... The games are gone. Snow is dead."

I gasp and take my hands off my face, turn my head to the right and look at Peeta his bright blue eyes.

"P-Pe-Peeta, yo- you were dea-dead..." I said between sobs.

He pulls me tightly to him, "everything's okay, honey. I am with you and I will never let you alone."

I feel his lips softly pressing against my temple.

"I love you," I gasp.

''I love you too, my little bird.''

I giggle and sob one last time, ''little bird?''

''Yeah. Everyone has a nickname for you, and I didn't have one for you, that's why I'm calling you little bird,'' he smiles.

I smile. Peeta is much too sweet.

'' I love you, Peeta. I do not know what I should without you,'' I smile and sit up again.

'' I love you more!'' He smiles and starts tickling me.
I burst out laughing, ''Peetaaa! Stop! Please stop!'' I fall back on my back on the bed. I laugh and kick around me.

''I will never stop! Unless you do the thing that makes me stop!'' Laughs Peeta.

''What's that?'' I scream with laughter.

"Oh, you know it, Everdeen!" he laughs.

I think for a moment and then pull his head to my head. "Of course I know that, Mellark," I say with my lips close to his, so I can feel his breath on my lips.

A grin appears on his face. I press my lips against his. Our lips move in sync. His lips are so incredibly soft and warm. He rolls me on top of him and starts kissing my neck.

"Oh, Peeta..." I whisper in his ear and let out a quiet moan. I start to place gentle kisses on his neck. My hands slide down his body down until I reached the edge of his boxer

"Katniss, stop ..." he growls softly. "You can get pregnant.."

I nod and put my hands on his cheeks and give him a kiss on his mouth, "I love you more than anyone ever has."

He smiles and pulls the blanket over us, "I love you too, sweetheart." And then we fall into a peaceful, deep, dreamless sleep.

I hope you liked it! Tips are always welcome x

Vote, comment and follow! :)