Chapter 5 | Telling Haymitch

-Peetas POV-

"Haymitch!" Katniss screams.

We close the door of Haymitch's house and walk to the living room where Haymitch is sitting on the couch.

From Katniss we should necessarily tonight along by Haymitch. She wanted so badly to tell it him.

"What is it, sweetheart?" Haymitch asks as we stand beside him.

"I'm engaged!" Katniss smiles.

I got my hand around her waist. My fiance. My girl. My little bird. My Katniss. My beloved. My Mockingjay. My everything. I love her so much. Seriously. I never let her go.

Haymitch winks at me.

"Congratulations, sweetheart, I'm really happy for you. Besides, you better pay close attention to each other, because you have to be happy with each other. For Katniss, because Peeta is the most lovely guy in the world, and I really mean that. I have feelings too, and besides, I'm not gay. And Peeta must be happy with Katniss because she's special. she have something others do not have, and besides, she is the Mockingjay!''

We smile at him and then at each other.

"We love you, Haymitch," I say.

He gets up, spreads his arms and hugs us, "I love you too guys."

Katniss POV

There rolls a tear down my cheek.

Haymitch and Peeta are practically the only two people on earth that I care about right now. Of course I care about my mother, Johanna, Annie and her son Finn, Effie, my prep team, Plutarch and Beetee but are not close to me in the neighborhood.

-No, I have not forgotten Gale -.

"Hey what's wrong, honey?" asks Haymitch.

"Nothing," I sob "It's just- just you two."

"What about us?" Haymitch asks surprised but sweet.

"You are always there for me... I do not know what I'd be without you ..."

Peeta pulls me into a hug and pressed his lips to my forehead, "I feel the same, sweetie."

"Oh, and I do not?" Haymitch chuckles.

I start to laugh through my tears.

Peeta wipes my tears dry with his thumbs, "Do not cry, honey. That may you do after a nightmare.''

I smile and press my lips to those of Peeta.

"Ugh! Stop it you two, or get a room!" Haymitch says.

I put my hands on Peeta his neck and moan very loudly. Just to tease Haymitch.

Peeta is also part of the very exaggerated moaning but soon it is no longer moaning but laughing.

Suddenly I'm being pulled backwards.

"Now it's done!" Haymitch laughs. "Peeta is only yours if you are in your house!"

"Okay, let's go then?" says Peeta and he takes my hand.

I give Haymitch a quick kiss on the cheek and then walk along with Peeta.

Omg! Sorry, sorry, sorry that I have not updated for so long ... There's really no reason so I feel pretty guilty.

I hope you find it a good chapter, and I will update again as soon as possible, perhaps this week!

x