Chapter 7

(A/N)

Okay so I want to know if you guys are liking the story so far. So leave a comment below if you like the story so far. If it goes well I might do a prequel to this story if people want it but that's going to be way in the future when I actually finish this story. But anyway I hope you guys been enjoying this story as much as I have been writing this story. Besides I don't care if I don't have all the fame surrounded by me. I just like writing these stories for you guys. Alright I don't want to spend a hella long time making this author's note, so that's all I will say for now >:D. Also sorry if these parts are cringey, D: I'm immature I know but that's what I like about myself :D. Don't judge me! Okie enjoy !!

(Y/N)'s POV

Colby and I go up to his room, he lets me borrow one of shirts and I put on some Comfy Nike short shorts. I start editing my 10 million subscriber special and Colby is messing around on Snapchat posting pictures and videos of me editing or messing around with Snapchat filters. I finish editing and upload it to YouTube with the title "10 Million Subscriber Special!: I Got PRANKED!".

"Mmm what time is it?" I ask

"6:09 pm why?" Colby replies.

"It's too early and I don't know what to do. I got done editing so I'm free for the rest of the night" I say. 

"Well if you're free and I'm free you know what we could do ;)" Colby says

"JENGA?!" I say.

"We don't have JENGA but we could do something else." Colby says and I get on Colby.

"Charades?" I ask.

Colby sighs "nope try again" Colby says.

"Boi what the hell are we gonna do then because I clearly don't know." I reply.

"Play Hide and Seek duh." Colby says. (YOU THOUGHT HAH)

"That does seem like a good idea". I say.

Before me and Colby go downstairs Colby grabs my butt. I squeal very loudly, "COLBY!!!" I yell and Colby runs downstairs down to where everyone else is. I run down the stairs and see everyone is waiting to start the video. "Oh heeyyy" I say to everyone who's sitting on the couch in the lounging room.

"I kind of wanna ask what you guys were doing up there but I won't since we have to start the video," Elton says and laughs. I come to sit down and sit on Colby's lap since there isn't a spot on the couch.

(Colby's POV)

(Y/N) sits on my lap since the couch didn't have an open spot. I may or may not have told everyone to take up a decent amount of space on the couch so (Y/N) would have to sit on my lap.

"Okay before we get off task can we actually start?" Elton asks.

"Sure." (Y/N) says.

"Alright Colby do the intro in three, two, one, go!" Elton says and starts recording.

"What's up guys! Today we're going to be playing hide and seek and we have some random girl joining us!" I say.

"Aww your so nice, but I ain't no random white chick." (Y/N) says.

"Okay her name is (Y/N), her YouTube channel is (YouTube Channel) she has recently hit over 10 million so she's more popular than us." Corey says. (Y/N) laughs

"Come on guys you know I don't really care how much fame I have. Fame doesn't define whether we can be friends or not." (Y/N) adds.

"Yeah "Friends"  You and Colby seem to have a relationship more serious than friends" Sam says.