Being Sick can get you Pranked... How I know.. I learned the hard way..

(A/N)

I've been thinking about doing a Colby Brock x Fan Fiction but in High school that will NOT be cannoned at all. I might break the 4th wall in the High school series for a few seconds every once in a while. But yeah IDK I have to finish this series before I decide. Also here's a Spoiler Alert if you don't want to see it then scroll down quickly so you don't accidently read it. Spoiler Alert!: Something happens in this story which might break your heart... OKIE ENJOY!

(Y/N)'s POV

I hear Colby come upstairs in his male romper. I stare at him and laugh.

"You look really silly" I say and giggle.

"Who made you wear that?" I ask and laugh even more.

"Corey for his video..." Colby says and cracks up.

"Gueessss what.." I say and cough and my voice sounds a little raspy. It sounds like I'm getting sick.

"You're getting sick.." Colby says.

"How'd you guess? My cough yeah I know meaning no more kisses for a while. I don't want to get you sick..." I say.

"I'll stay on the couch if you want.." Colby suggests.

"Nope I'll sleep on the couch it's your room," I say and get up.

"You sleep with me." Colby says.

"It was your room before I moved in." I say and grab a nice soft blanket and pillow out of my suit case.

"Buh Bai babe I'll be sleeping on the couch in theatre room until I get better." I say and I grab my vlog camera. I go downstairs and make a makeshift bed on the couch in the theatre room. What I like about being sick is I get sick and then 2 days later I feel better. I think to myself. I sneeze 2 times and cough loudly. I start vlogging and my voice sounds a bit raspy.

"Alright oh geez the sickness is spreading fast in my body. I might not upload for the next few days because I'm getting sick. I'm sleeping on the couch so I don't get Colby sick which he probably will happen. I might have to end the vlog right now because I don't feel that good today. I might let Colby vlog for me because I want to keep uploading for you guys. Also sorry I took the day off yesterday everyone went to the beach to reveal stress. Yah!" I say and cough again.

"I'll go take some Nyquil then catch some Zs and let Colby or Devyn vlog for me." I say and I sneeze. "Okay I'm going to let Colby vlog for the rest of the video and I'm going to take a nap. If you see different things for the vlog in editing wise over the next few days again it's Colby editing for me because I'm sick." I say as I walk into the kitchen and grab the box full of Nyquil pills. I pour water in a glass and drink it while I swallow the pill. I put my cup in the sink and go upstairs. I knock on Colby's door before coming in.

"Colby can you vlog for me over the next few days?" I ask Colby and my voice is a bit raspy hardly noticeable.

"Yeah" he replies and takes my camera from me. I yawn, "Okay I'm going to take a nap." I say as I leave the room. I plop down on my makeshift bed in the theatre room. I fall asleep with covers over me.

Colby's POV

"Alright since I'm vlogging for her may as well go out and vlog for her. Let's go to Brennen's house and see what he's doing." I say as I walk downstairs and see (Y/N) already out like a light. I walk over to her.

"May as well not disturb this Sleeping Beauty." I whisper loud enough for the camera to hear. I go outside to the front of the mansion and get into my car. I shut off the camera and drive to Brennen's house. I start recording again and knock on Brennen's door and he answers.