Day 2 and 3 at Vidcon

(A/N)

I did day 2 and 3 together because day 2 is too short to make into 1 chapter. So I decided to merge them together. That's all I have to say ENJOY! At the time I'm writing this we are so close to hitting 1k reads! I'm so excited! Okay enjoy!

Day 2 at Vidcon

(Y/N)'s POV

We wake up. I put on a cute flower crown and a black pair of shorts. I put on a black plain shirt and a red flannel over it. I put on black vans high tops and I grab my vlog camera. Colby and I walk around with Corey and Devyn. 2 security guards escort us to make sure no one attacks us metaphorically speaking. I vlog us walking around and meeting fans. We go sit at the fountain and just chill. It's 3:00 pm already. We get up and go watch a panel. We go up to the creator's floor and look at the art they have. It's now 5:00 pm. We go to the cafeteria and grab a bottle of Vodka. We go to the room and drink a little but not a lot. We pack up about of our stuf so we don't have to heavily pack tomorrow then drive home. Everyone else comes back to the room and packs about half of their stuff too. We hang out do a challenge video for Sam's channel then eat dinner. We go to bed and before I do I think about how fast Vidcon has already gone by. I end up falling asleep after everyone falls asleep.

Day 3 at Vidcon

Colby's POV

I wake up and see (Y/N) is still sleeping. Everyone else is chilling talking. I make sure I have shorts on and I get up and go down to where everyone is talking.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"1:30 pm why?" Elton says.

"Oh wait we've been sleeping for that long?" I ask.

"Yeah you missed breakfast." Sam says.

"Eh I can live without it for one day.. " I say.

"I'm tired still all this fan meeting can wear someone out.. who knew there were so many people that go to Vidcon and want to meet us.." I say then yawn right after.

"Go get rest there isn't much happening today..." Devyn says.

"Yeah Vidcon is mostly done they're just packing most things up and there are only meet and greets today.." Corey says.

"We finished packing already and all want to head home before it's a mad house with people leaving." Amanda says. I see that (Y/N) already packed all of her stuff. I eat a sandwich and drink milk with it. I put on a shirt and finish packing. I go back up to the loft and see (Y/N) is still sleeping. I lay down and look at Instagram. (Y/N) cuddles back onto my chest and sleeps on. I end up falling asleep. 3 hours later and I'm awoken by (Y/N).

"Come on sleepy head we're heading back to the mansion.." She says in a sweet voice.

"Okay babe.." I say and get up. We go downstairs and see fans. (Y/N) and I were the only ones in our pajamas. We were escorted through the center and outside by security. I had my arm over (Y/N)'s shoulder and we got to the cars. We put our suitcases in the back of Brennen's truck and we headed off back to the mansion. When we got there we all went to our rooms and unpacked. We ended up relaxing for the whole rest of the day and tweeting on twitter how much fun Vidcon was.

(A/N)

OMG I HIT 1k READS OMG I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED! AHHH! THANKS SO MUCH! Also I will be adding a new character in the next update I publish after this one! I can't tell you much about the new character because it's a surprise... A reader actually suggested the new character and I'm actually naming the character after the reader who suggested it. I love getting suggestions from readers and sometimes I will name the characters after the reader who suggested them. If the reader suggests a name for the character then I will probably choose that one. AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH I THOUGHT THIS STORY WOULDN'T EVEN HIT 100 READS BUT I'M PROVEN WRONG! Okay I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter as always... The Vidcon chapters are over so it will get back to usual chapters at the mansion and other places I come up with. I'm in my room right now and it so cold in it. I'm going to go find my heater so I don't freeze to death... Damn this Author's Note is hella long, okie enough stalling and sorry this chapter was short I don't know a lot about Vidcon..

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out!