The Date...

(A/N)

I LEIK TURTLES! I seriously need Jesus. I know these chapters are cringey just like me :P.

(Y/N)'s POV

I lay in Colby bed because I know he's doing a video with Brennen so I don't want to disturb him. I play games on my phone for about an hour. I hear foot steps come up the stairs but I keep playing Subway Surfers on my phone. (SELL OUT!) Colby walks into and plops next me on his bed.

"Tired?" I ask Colby.

"How could you tell?" Colby asked.

"It's 5 pm." I answer.

"Did making out with Brennen make you tired?" I ask.

"Haha very funny, we we're filming a reaction video to banned commercials." Colby answers.

"I've seen a lot of them because they're pretty funny and I like watching them." I say.

"Poorrr Baby had to see those commercials about blow jobs and girls slapping each other's butts." I say and laugh. Colby laughs too. I shut off my phone screen and put it in my pocket. I kiss Colby and move down to his jawline. I kiss down his neck and find his sweet spot. He let's a moan. (THE SUN'S IN MY DAMN EYE) Colby closes his eyes, and Circa comes into the room. I call Circa to Colby and she starts licking him. I laugh and Colby opens his eyes. Circa runs off to wherever Elton is.

"How did Circa's tongue feel? I bet it was pretty wet and slobbery." I say and laugh.

"It definitely was slobbery and very wet." Colby says. I nod and get up.

"Hey wanna go somewhere tonight?" Colby asks me.

"Sure I'm bored." I answer.

"Alright," Colby says as he pulls out a blindfold.

"Am I getting pranked because this is kind of a set up to a prank." I say curiously

"Nope just keeping the place a surprise." Colby says and leads me out of his room. He picks me up and carries me piggy back style down the stairs. He takes me out to his car and puts me in the passenger seat and puts on my seatbelt. (SAFETY FIRST KIDS) We drive to a hill where there's a picnic set up. He walks me up to the picnic and takes off my blindfold.

"Woah it's so pretty." I say in delight.

"Did you seriously do this for me?" I ask.

"Who else would I do it for? Some hobo down the street?" Colby asks.

"Knowing you probably." I say.

"Come on it's almost sunset." Colby says as he sits down. I sit down next to Colby. The sun starts to set. I look at it and put my head on Colby's shoulder. We watch the sun set together. (THIS PICTURE IS NOT OF COLBY AND A GIRL WATCHING THE SUNSET! IT JUST GIVES YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE :P EXCEPT THEY'RE ON A HILL AND NOT BY THE BEACH)

 (THIS PICTURE IS NOT OF COLBY AND A GIRL WATCHING THE SUNSET! IT JUST GIVES YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE :P EXCEPT THEY'RE ON A HILL AND NOT BY THE BEACH)