Asking Her to the Ball

(A/N)

Alright I don't really have much to say besides that I hope you enjoy! :P.

(Y/N)'s POV

I feel Colby shake me awake. I wake up and yawn, it got cooler in the house since it's later in the day. I take off the cold wash rag and put on some ripped blue jean shorts.

"Are you ready to rumble?" Colby asks me.

"I was born ready" I answer in a competitive voice.

"Alright let's go.." Colby says as he opens the door for me.

We go downstairs and see Sam and Kat are already in the lounging room.

"Ready to lose?" Kat asks me.

"Cocky much?" I answer.

"So what's the challenge?" I ask.

"You'll find out." Colby says.

"Okayy." I say.

Corey and Devyn walk in. "Alright let's go!" Corey says loudly. He quickly sets up his tri pod and camera. He makes sure we're in the frame and starts recording.

"What's up guys Aunt Corey here and by the title you guys know what we're doing! But they don't well the girls don't. We're going to be doing a challenge where each couple has to do extreme challenges. Such as the ultimate the floor is lava challenge and eat a ghost pepper. But before we start we have a surprise for the girls." Corey says and Elton and Aaron come in carrying 3 bouquets of flowers total. 2 in Elton's hands and 1 in Aaron hands. Elton gives me the bouquet of white roses, Elton gives the red roses to Kat. Aaron gives the pink roses to Devyn.

"What? Do we have to sacrifice these pretty flowers. Ohh great they're fake, because tomorrow they would've been dead. I don't trust myself with plants.." I say.

"Funny but no" Elton says.

"It's because there's a black and white Masquerade ball the day after tomorrow." Corey says.

"And we we're wondering if we could take you lovely ladies." Colby says and sweeps me off my feet and picks me up bridal style.

"I'm down and hopefully I'm not still sick." I say and laugh a little.

"I'll go!" Kat says.

"Are you kidding me I'd love to go!" Devyn says with excitement.

"It's settled!" Corey said.

"Alright and also this wasn't even supposed to be a video." Corey said and shut off the camera.

"Okay but we have to go buy dresses tomorrow for the ball." Kat says.

"Then we'll go in my Lamborghini and buy them. Need to be classy." I say and giggle. Colby is still holding me and let's me down. Colby leans in to kiss me but I stop him.

"Remember I'm sick and don't want to get you sick silly." I whisper in his ear.

"Okayy but I'll be waiting for that kiss." he whispers back in my ear and I giggle.

I look at the time and it's 1:30 pm.

"Hey Kat and Devyn want to have a Netflix and chill day today?" I ask and giggle quietly.

"YAS!" They answer at the same time.

I remember Colby, Sam, Corey, and Elton are going to a abandoned hospital which supposedly has a blood morgue in it which makes it perfect.