Chapter 8: Anger

(Y/N)- your name
(E/C)- eye color
(H/C)- hair color
(F/V/G)- Favorite video game
(Y/B/N)- your brother's name
(Y/F/N)- your  friend's name

Garroth POV

I saw that (Y/N) looked over quickly somewhere once we got to the desk. I looked where she was staring at, there was Zenix. Her face was turning dark, I couldn't see her beautiful eyes. She smirked and walked over to him. His back was tired so he didn't see her. She tooked her.. shadow knight form?! She hit him hard and he fell. He looked over at her and smiled and evilly laughed. " .. you fool.." i heard her say. I ran over to her, "what happened?!" I yelled at her and I could see her red eyes faintly. ".. Zenix was a friend of mine.. Sasha turned him down and he turned insane.." she said glaring at him she turned a round and made a scary face the one above. I understood now.. in someway. ".. Sasha and are good friends.. but I told Zenix to never cross lines.." I was scared but she walked away looking normal again and I was happy she continued the date since I wanted to ask, but I'm to scared now that I know about Zenix.

Your POV

I wanted to run and never stop.. but I was with Garroth so I couldn't run without him knowing. Once we got our table.. I quickly ran to the bathroom, and found Sasha in the stalls. "Hey
(Y/N)" I turned around and saw Sasha. Gray hair as always. "Hey Sasha. Why are you here?" I asked. She looked at me as if I was dumb. "I'm here with Gene." Oh Gene? Really?" As I left the bathroom, Garroth saw so he got up went over to me. " I saw Sasha leave, so what happened?" He said. " Oh! Gene's here and I kinda want to see him." I said looking at Sasha and making gestures to say '1 minute'. He looked worried, "What happened? Do you know Gene?" I asked and he mumbled something I could make out. ".. In high school, he bullied Aphmau and others." He looked around and I just stared at the ground. ".... really?" I said trying to look behind me since I could feel the presence of a shadow knight. I think it could be only Sasha, Gene, or Zenix. "The Gene I knew would play with me and Sasha, he would walk us home, he was even friends with (Y/B/N), but now-"I was stopped by a hand pressed in my shoulder. We were at a restaurant, so it could be anyone! I turned around to see Gene, I looked away but he realized it. "Hey, long time no see." "Get away from me" I said looking at him from the sides.
".. your father turned me into a shadow knight.." Garroth looked shocked. Good thing was no one sat near us, only Sasha. ".. you killed my dad.." I said only to look at him with the same face above, but no smiling.

Garroth looked like he was about to pass out. He smiled and chuckled too. "He was about to stab you, my father killed him first to save you." I didn't say anything. He got mad I didn't answer and turned into a shadow knight. I want him to pay the price of my father's death, so I turned into a shadow knight. We draw our swords on each other and we fight.

Time skip

After a while I finally caught him off-guard, I felt tears in my eyes, memories in the back of my mind, I felt like crying. Like this:

I'm pretty sure Gene saw me crying so he started to laugh

I'm pretty sure Gene saw me crying so he started to laugh. Garroth watched from afar, sad about our date. I realized what was happening. I was supposed to be on a date. But I knew a great place for a date. I put my sword away, turned back and walked away. I got Sasha's number, which was the only thing that was good that happened. I grabbed Garroth's hand and left. He looked confused but I gave him a smile, crying at the same time. He looked nervous. I couldn't judge him.

After we got where I wanted him to be, was a beautiful park my parents fixed up. They were rich. Even though, I lost them..

It's pretty, wait

It's pretty, wait. Woops, it's not a park.

His jaw dropped once he saw the park. "This.. was the park my parents fixed up, they were very rich." I looked deep down in his baby blue eyes. I was lost in them. He then looked at my (E/C) eyes. Wait.. he was holding me?! After we realized what was going on, we separated. But then he mumbled something and I was pretty nervous. I was looking up at the sky. I turned to look at him. "(Y-Y/N)... will you... I-I.. I really l-like your smile!" He said. I made a sad face since he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. ".. thanks!" I said feeling like crying. We sat there, but in a few minutes I grabbed his hand. He blushed and I did too. I wanted him to know. But I wait a little longer. He sighed, "(Y/N)?" He looked at me. I nodded, saying what. "Let's go home." We went home and went to bed. We were so happy after what happened between us. We both want to tell each other it, I know it.

Sooooo sorry if this a late one or a short one. I was haveing a lot of stuff in school. School sometimes wants to crush me y'know?