Chapter 12: Missing you

DINT PLAY THE SONG YET! Not yet.. just, wait pls..

Your POV

I kinda ship Zane and Frenchelly, they look so cute together. Totally not fangirling. They went to the kitchen while I stayed in the living room watching my little horses. While I got hungry, I got up and walked over to the kitchen and saw them kissing. I started to fangirl very loudly. They looked over to me and started to panic. They got off each other and walked in opposite directions. First way I went was over to Zane. "EEK!!"  "AGGHHHH!!" He yelled and we just stared at each other. I opened my mouth to say something, "We're not dating. I just like her." He said. I threw a tantrum of yelling and making a miniature tornado. Frenchelly saw and she looked
non-Scared. While Zane, was pretty Frantic. I left the house with Frenchelly and then I realized, all the street was at my door, with a cake, and balloons. So I sneaked by and went through the back. I was lucky I wasn't caught. Frenchelly did their thang and I did mine too, then I opened the door so it didn't seem suspicious. "SURPRISE!!" They all yell. I pretend I was like, 'OMG' since I already saw them. "I JUST WANTED TI THROW A PARTY." Aphmau yelled and I let them in. We had fun and then I suggested. "How about we sleep over?" I said and they agreed, then Frenchelly went down the stairs. "Where is (Y/B/N)?" She asked and he came up. "What is it Frenchfries?" My brother asked. "Who are these random people?" She whispered. "These are my friends!" I yell a little frustrated. "Oh ok." She was about to walk up the stairs and my brother was about to go into the kitchen when I pulled them back by their shirts. "We're having a sleepover." I said and brought them to the circle. "Hey Katelyn?" "Yeah Sis?" She said I was stunned for split second and then asked.  "Should we play spun the bottle?" I asked as I smirked at Zane and Frenchelly. They blushed and everyone else was confused. "Well, yeh!" She said and she spun the bottle.. crap. It landed on Travis. Aphmau, me, and KC fangirled for a little. "You cute when you fangirl." Laurance said to me. I sort of blushed. AGGHH WHY I said in my head. They kissed and yeah. Then it was my turn. I spun it and It landed on.. Garroth? I got up and walked over to Garroth we blushed as we kissed, and it was passionately. As I pushed away, I ran back to where I was. All the boys gave a death glare to Garroth, except Zane hehe. It was Aph's turn. She spun and it landed on Aaron. She was ok with it but KC and I fangirled. We continued the game until I heard a window break. I then blacked out. I had no Idea.

Aphmau POV

When Lucinda spun the bottle, it landed on Dante, but before they kissed, the window was broken down. I ran up to (Y/N), but she blacked out. Who ever it was dragged her out and kidnapped her. Before we could get her, they we gone. We started to panic while Frenchelly stood there. "CAN YOU HELP?!" Laurance yelled at her. "I know who took her." She said and ran out with (Y/B/N). Katelyn ran after them.

Frenchelly POV

(Y/N) was took by Gene. Gene saw what happened when Sasha fell through. I started to cry when I remembered the moments with Sasha.

Flashback
"Let's play hide and seek!" Sasha said. "Yeh! That's fun!" (Y/N) and me said. (Y/N) was hiding with Sasha when I counted. I found them quickly. We fell over each other. We all laughed.

"No.. Sasha.."

Flashback
"Hey guys, do you know where Zane went?" I asked. "OoOoh?" They said. "C-Come on! We need to find him." I ran off hearing them in the back following. "EKK!!"

I stopped running and saw a weird looking door to a basement. I went down and sneaked. I heard (Y/B/N) and Katelyn behind me, which I didn't mind. I saw (Y/N).. with Michi and Ivy, and Gene?! I knew Gene was here, but Michi and Ivy?! Really? I heard Katelyn gasp, but (Y/B/N) covered her mouth. "What was that Nya?" Michi said.
"I bet nothi-" (Y/N) was saying, but got hit in the stomach by Gene. "..ugg.." she faintly groaned. She then turned into rage. She turned into a shadowknight . She hit Gene in the stomach. She hit Ivy in the breasts, and Michi is the Face. They cringed in pain and she ran. She didn't see us in the dark. She ran home with blood over her. She had something in her hand.. it was a ring.

You POV

I cried while I ran home. While I ran home I started to sing a song. Song at the top. Now you can play. I'm to lazy to put the lyrics. I had the ring Sasha gave me when we were in high school. It didn't fit me, but I felt like I was with Sasha. Gene and then will pay. I ran to my house to find everyone worried on the floor. I sneaked through them and ran up to my roof. From the roof, I jumped on the tree. I was done. Kiddnapped? Sasha's loss? I couldn't take it anymore. I held on the tree and cried. I had made some small area in a tree when my parents when I was young. I imagined it here in the tree I was in. I held out my hands. In the corner of my eye, I saw Garroth. I clutched my hands let out an inhale. I opened my eyes and saw my lost tree house. I went inside, and saw something I would never forget. It was the first picture I ever took with Sasha, Frenchelly, Lucinda, Travis, and Vlad. I saw Aphmau and the others in the back. I saw Katelyn and Kasey were a bit closer to the picture. I saw Garroth in the comer of my eye, but ignored. I climbed up the vines into the top of the tree. The sky looked so pretty. I wanted to stay there, but I looked at the photo. I felt the tears. I let go of the picture and held my face. I picture fell and I heard Garroth grab it. He inspected it and he went up to me and hugged me. I hugged back. ".. I'm going to miss Sasha.." I managed to say. He didn't say anything. I looked at the sky again and I fell asleep in his arms.. Oh Sasha

Please come back.

Hello! I'm so sorry I didn't post. I'll probably be posting often, but not everyday. The most time I would take, is 1 week. I'll try to post everyday alright? Ok, byyyeeeeeee!!!!