Chapter 11: Regret

Your POV

It's been so long since I've seen Zenix, and Gene, but they probably learned their lesson. I invited Sasha over with my Best friend.

I'm using a random name thing so yeah, Chang it if you want.

Sasha and Frenchelly were great friends, but we aren't a squad. I was sitting upside down on the couch, maybe laying. I heard a knock, "Come in!" I yelled reading books. I saw Frenchelly with Sasha, but a bit of brown and Light hair behind them, hmm. "Oh! Hey guys- Ouch!" I fell off the couch. "(Y/N)! Are you ok?" Sasha asked me, then I saw blue hair. "Yup! I was just writing in my diary!" I said smiling still on the ground, now I saw black hair. I started to wonder, " Hey how about we go to the park?" I said getting up to get out of the house. They followed me. I saw everyone running down the road. But I didn't mind but I did wonder what was going on. Once we got to the park, I saw Zenix. He started to approach. I saw in the corner of my eye Aphmau with everyone. They were happy for a minute, but when they saw Zenix, they were not happy. We ran towards each other. As we ran, we turned into shadow knights. I saw Laurance turn into his form too, but Aphmau held him back with Aaron. After a few minutes Zenix and I fought, Sasha walked in. She set a portal to the nether, she knew a way to make one without killing. She pushed Zenix inside, but he grabbed onto the edge. Sasha went down into the portal to pull him down, I knew what she was doing.
"NO! I won't let you!" I yelled and I grabbed and tightened the grip on her hand trying not to let her fall through. She smiles and puts something in my hand. I saw her tears and I felt mine. And.. she let go. As the portal closed and fell to the ground on my knees and cried all I could. I ran as far as I could, and landed in the park my grandmother put up. It was even better than my parent's park.
Park at the top. I sat on the cliff, if I fell I would be fine, but I just sat there and had a flashback.

"Remember when we sat here the first day we met?" Sasha said? "Yeah, it was pretty sad here since this was where my grandparents died." I said looking at the side. "But after years, the park has grown more!" I got up and looked around. "Its beautiful here!" I said stretching my arms out. "So? Remember Frenchelly?" Sasha said looking at a gray flower. I held a pink one. "I remember her, I wonder if we can all be roommates when we're older!" I gasp in real life. Now, Sasha's gone..

End

I found Garroth next to me, he was holding my hand and I just realized I was blushing a little. I looked up at the tree. I got up and inspected it carefully. There was
'Sasha and (Y/N) Best friends.' I felt tears and arms around my waist. I wanted to ask Garroth, but I was scared. I showed him the picture cut into the tree.

I went home and found Frenchelly. "Oh, Hi.." I said as I was passing her. "I wanted to ask you a question." She said sounding sincere. "I know this isn't a good time, but can I move in?" My frown turned into a smile, with tears. "Yes! You can move in." I smile and hugged her. She was like Zane.. wait I think I can ship them! I walked to Zane's house with Frenchelly and I knocked on his door. "Hi, (Y/N).. who are you?" He said looking at Frenchelly. "This is Frenchelly! She is a friend of mine, I thought you two have lots in common, no hugs, little weirdos.." I mumble and they heard. "HEY!" They both yell. They said it at the same time. End and Beginning. They blushed and I got really happy. I started to fangirl. We hanged out, and I remembered about Sasha and cried. I felt someone hugging me, and it was both of them. Frenchelly and Zane. They were young fools. I knew a way to punch them in the stomach when hugged very tight. I hit them and I kinda cringed. I hit them a little to hard, oof!

I'm so sorry! I was in a huge writers block and so sorry if this one was very short. I will work hard, no matter if I break my hand! Haha! Squirrel is now out!!