Ok, ok, IMPORTANT.

Guys, you have to know I love writing on Wattpad. I love making fanfics and stories for everyone to see. But I want just people to understand that if no one guesses, I can't continue the story. So I'll just have to continue the story, I'm sorry. But I'll give it two day. If no one gives a guess by then, I will be continuing the story. I cannot wait forever.

To make this part actually helpful, I'm going to be writing what goes on with the the fight team. If you don't want to read, the. You don't have to.

-Author

The Fight Team's History
The fight team is a team that works with others to help. But after a while, people began to bring down their reputation. (Y/N), the powerful, always hid her shadow knight form and her tailed cat form. Back when she was younger, she always had her tailed cat form out. But everyone said she was like a rat. (Y/N) found these things hurting. But on the September of 2015, (Not accurate) It was her Freshmen year and on the second day, she saw a group of girls. At this point she had already hidden her ears and tail. She didn't want to have people be mean to her because of it. But instead, humans were the most low tier. Author wouldn't refer it to tiers, though. (Y/N) got bullied because of her "being" a human. On point she bumped into the group of girls. Her ears showed, she looked like a fox. Fox was one of her forms. Tailed cat, wasn't the most popular. It was the fox, one of the most endangered forms. Hops the loyal WAS part of the group and (Y/N) clearly remembered what Hops said to her:
"Hey! You seem nice, wanna talk??"
(Y/N) was shocked at her words. Her eyes widened, then she smiled. "Yeah!" She said. And then and on she was part of the team. She became one of the strongest forms. But then Zenix came with the rest of his friends. Zenix made (y/n) fall for him, in which she did. They became a couple. But the story she's told, is a lie. She said he cheated on her, but no. He tormented her. She threw him off with her shadow knight form. That's where the war began. Not a real war, but it did include fighting. Zenix aimed for (y/n), but missed her many times. When she saw everyone else was corned, she remembered one thing her mother told her before her death, "don't give up-" (y/n) grew anger and ran to Zenix. He didn't expect this and began to panic. She killed zenix's human form. I don't know if that the shadow lord, but let it slide, btw I don't think I'm ever going to do something with the shadow lord. Then me if you have ideas. Zenix returned his human form, but (y/n) tried to ignore him. She had a fine life without Zenix after high school, but there were witnesses at the war in high school, that (y/n) knows now. Aphmau, Katelyn, Laurance, Dante, Nicole, Travis, Lucinda, VLAD, Zane, Frenchelly, Sasha, and Garroth. There were hundreds of people watching it happen. Yes, (y/n) knew theses people, but she didn't completely know them. She has ended up on Mystreet, and in forth with her ups and downs life.

(Y/N)'s life before High school
She would act weird sometime. She had great friends, which were Sasha and Frenchelly. She knew then since first grade. They had agreements and disagreements. But when Sasha found out that she couldn't see home for the next 9 years, Frenchelly and (y/n) were devastated. What would they do without Sasha? She was smart and always had her ways to get through punishments. Frenchelly was told she had to be home schooled. (Y/N) heard these news and he first thing that came to mind was who was the person that was gonna save her from hurtful things? (Y/N), had the rest of elementary school and lots of middle school alone. Those years were very hard years, especially her dad died in kindergarten. She tried to live it off, but it was difficult. After all those years, Frenchelly and Sasha could connect. Eventually (Y/N) did too. They had eachother until Zenix arrived. And I'm sure you know what happened from there and on. Difficult times for (y/n). But, luckily during all that time, she had Katelyn to talk to. She was in a higher grade and was in a different school so, they didn't get to talk much. But when they did, they talked a lot. Especially about (y/n)'s education. And there you have it.

Thank you! As remembered, the guessing will last 2 days. If I write the next chapter as a "chapter", then that means that the event has closed. Please remember to guess. Thank you!

Oh btw thanks for 307 reads! I'm so thankful. Thank you!

 Thank you!