Chapter 30: A while later

1 and half a year later--
Your POV

I JUST DEFEATED ZENIX! I've been waiting for this moment for so many years. My eyes were red and and black remember the pupils! Black the eye color for foxes was unknown. But I knew. It meant, victory. Zenix was dead, and Garroth stood beside me. I nodded once he glared at me. We walked back and I was happy that it's all over. I felt arms around me. Garroth had to go tell everyone, so I went home and fell asleep.

Garroth POV

"Guys.. I want to purpose to (Y/N).." everyone started screaming. Laurence wasn't, but he looked mad. He walked out of Aph's house and went somewhere. I was to happy to say anything.

Laurence POV UH OH.

I was done. I can't let that proposal happen. I walked to (Y/N)'s house and broke in. What I'm about to do is cruel, but by force. And no, to all of the other weirdos, this is not a lemon XD I went to her room. She was sleeping, like an angel. I picked her up and carried her to Michi's house. I don't know how, but she survived the fight and escaped. "So what's Laurence doing here Nya~" I rolled my eyes. "I kiddnapped (Y/N) and I want to force date her." Michi's face dropped. Not literally 😅 "no, I don't do it. Nya~" I know why. She wants me to date her. "Ok fine, I'll make out with you every time I get to kiss her." I said finally yielding in. Meaning of yield- to give in or give out. Or, To let pass. "Ok! I'm in! Nya~" I carried (y/n) to Michi's basement and tied her up. She woke up. "Laurence?! What are you doing?!?" I stopped her by kissing her. She pushed me away. "Kiss back or I'll hit you." So I kissed her again. She had no choice so she kissed back. We kissed for like an hour. She left go for air. She tried to break out. "These chains are power proof." I said being proud. "Is it time for Laurence to make out with Michi Nya?" Said Michi poking out of the corner. I sighed and walked up the stairs. I went to Michi's room and we maked out there.

Your POV

I was tied up and Laurence kiddnapped me and kissed me and is now making out with Michi?! Are you serious?!? Ugh, what am I going to do? I could hear the moans from Michi upstairs. Oh dear, it's that gonna happen to me? I shivered at the thought. I was done. I can't do this anymore! I turned into a shadow knight and tried to break free. It didn't work. Next, tailed cat. That didn't work either? Now, it's time for the fox. But, what if Michi finds out? What do I do? They're just making out ok? XD I heard their footsteps up stairs. was disgusted. My phone wasn't with me! Crap!

Garroth POV

I went to (Y/N), and she wasn't there? What? I'm confused! I picked up her book and read it. Nothing to help me with. I went around the street. Crap, the last house I needed to check was Michi's. I go up to it, and the doors open? I went inside and went upstairs. I hear moaning. I slightly open the door and see Laurence and Michi making out hardcore?! I close the door and go to the basement. I heard footsteps, so I hide in the dark. It's Laurence and Michi coming from down stairs, still making out. Laurence stoped and looked at (Y/N). "Well, I guess your in luck. Garroth will never find you here." He laughed and left along with Michi. He quickly came back and gave her a kiss. And left. She spotted on the ground and looked around. She began to sing.

I saw the tears. Her eyes were red. She turned into.. the fox?! She broke the power proof chains and ran out with out bringing anything. She ran home, so I did too. I ran to her room and waited. I saw that she came in. She locked the door and slammed it. Instead of going into her room, she went out the back door. Huh? She ran to the forest. She looked around. God thing she didn't realized I was following her. She found her treehouse? She went up and I followed. ".. Garroth I know your there-" she turned around to be in shock to see me on one knee, holding a velvet box. I slowly opened it. It held the ring I bought for her. "... We've been together for the longest time, and I wanted to see if you will make me the happiest man.. alive and marry me?" She was super shocked. "......... Yes!!" She yelled. She put the ring in and kissed me. I kissed back.

This si the best day of my life.

Yeah.. I'm ending the book. I'm sure that all of you maybe thinking about the shorts and the kids. But.. nope! I am not going THAT far! Thank you for reading! I STARTED A NEW BOOK GO CHECK IT OUT! HERES THE COVER!

 nope! I am not going THAT far! Thank you for reading! I STARTED A NEW BOOK GO CHECK IT OUT! HERES THE COVER!