Chapter 10: W-WHAT?!

Your POV

After Garroth and I kissed, I heard screams, squeals, and gasps.

In groups:
Screams- Aphmau
Squeals- Katelyn, Kawaiichan
Gasps- Laurance, Dante, Travis, Zane,

I turned around and saw then staring at us under the mistletoe. I made a very blushy face (top picture). And.. I blacked out. I'm not kidding.

After a few hours, I woke up with Travis siting next to me on the bed.
"Hi Travis." I said causally, since He had sleepovers back in highSchool. "Hey baby~~" he said, I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed. Where was I? Wait, I kissed Garroth! "Can we play in the snow with Katelyn and (Y/B/N)?" I asked as I was sweating, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sure. Why not?" He said. "YAAAAYY!!!" I yelled and realized I was in Aphmau's house. I jumped of the small pair of stairs. I didn't even step on them. "Aphmau!" I yelled with Travis behind me. "Can we play in the snow with you?" Travis asked. "Yeah you can! I'll be there in a sec." I realized everyone was going outside. But I sticked with my brother.

Once we All went outside, I threw Garroth into the snow. "Haha! Take that for knocking down my door!" I yelled as I was pushed into the snow with him. I realized I was on top of him and I blushed. Well, we both blushed. I got off and saw Aphmau snickering. I held Aph over my shoulders, which made her sit down on my shoulders. "GAH PUT ME DOWN!!!" She yelled and I threw her to Aaron. "NOO!!!" She yelled in the air. I high fived Aaron, and we continued to play. I threw a snowball at my brother. He turned around to see me, he was veryyy mad.

"Sorry my dude! I was try to

"Sorry my dude! I was try to.." before I could continuer, he grabbed my arm and threw me across the street. I laughed since it didn't hurt Because I got covered in snow. With my magics I formed a big ball of snow. Everyone was shocked. I dropped the ball of snow on everyone. I mean, mostly my brother, but everyone with it. I laughed at everyone, then I looked at the side of me.. Lucinda? "Lucinda?" "(Y/N)?"  I felt the tears in my eyes of how happy I was. We hugged which felt like forever. "I'm seeing so many old friends!" I yell. "I've seen Travis, who's next? .. Vlad?!" I yell. Zane comes over and sighs. ".. geez Zane couldn't you sigh somewhere else?" I say, "why should I?" He said in a deep voice. I heard snickering around us. "Because, even from afar I smell for horrible breath." I stand still, and I yelling from aside. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ZANE GOT BURRNNNNEDDDDD!!!!!!" I smiled and crossed my arms to say 'deal with it' he then turned around and sighed. I laughed, with Lucy of course. "Vlad-" I heard someone then yell out loud. "GARROTH! ZANE! MY BROS!" I heard. "IS THAT??!" I felt arms hug me. It was Vlad. "VLAD!!" I hugged him tight, I couldn't believe it was him. "YAY! THE SQUADS HERE!" I yell. Lucinda, Travis, Vlad and me stand together. "Wait. All of you know each other?" Laurance asked as he glared st Vlad and Travis. "Yeah, we were a squad back in highSchool. We always hanged around each other when you guys weren't around." Lucinda said, as she looked over at Katelyn. I walked up to my brother and Katelyn. We stand next to each other, and we yell together. "WERE FAMILY FAMILY!!" I yell, since Lucinda and Vlad didn't know. My brother went to another school, so they never met him. Well, they did a few times when they went over to my house. "REALLY?! WOW!!!"
They knew He was family, but never him as my brother. " Hey, (Y/N), are you engaged? I see a ring." Lucinda said. "WHAT?! NO NO NO NO!!" I said. I heard sighs, and Garroth looked happy. Then all of a sudden, I got a text from... Sasha?

S- Hey
Y- Hi?
S- Can we hang out? It's been forever.
Y- Sure. Where do you want to meet up?
S- the maid càfe.
Y- Ok, 5:30?
S- you always know what time.
Y- hehe 🙃

I looked around and saw Lucinda, Vlad. And Aphmau looking at my phone.
"Sasha wants to hang out? Why could that be?" I said. "She might be planning something."No, I've known her since middle school, I know she has me as a friend.." silence took the street.
"Or at least I think so." I heard gasps.
"Well, its 4:47, bye everyone, talk to you later squad!" I yelled as I walked off to the càfe. I saw Sasha. "Hey Sasha!" She turned around. "Hey (Y/N)." She sounded happy to see me.
So what did we do? We didn't.
We went to the mall instead of the càfe.
I saw Laurance and Garroth with Michi. They looked mad. They turned to the side, ignoring Michi, they saw Sasha dragging me in HotTopic. Michi saw where they were looking and sneaked out. Sasha was strong so she got me in HotTopic. And.. I saw Gene. "Hey Kitty, I'm so sorry about your friends." He said. I saw Garroth and Laurance in the corner of my eye. "Suuuuuurrre." I said, since he was probably lying. I ran straight to the anime stuff. I really liked Anime. As Sasha grabbed my hand, I felt hands grabs my waist. I turned around and saw Zenix. How Unfortunate. "Babe~" he said "Let's start over-?" I hit him
In the.. you know where! It must of hurt. I started to whisper to Sasha. I told her. "Tell Gene I will never forgive him, and Zenix dated me for a week right? I don't want to even look at him. Sasha.. you will always be my friend."

"Always".

Today I'm going to put up 2, since I didn't put up yesterday. So yeh, bye!