cinq

Georgina

When I make a promise to someone, I keep it. Especially if it's something that will change their life I put my dedication to it. It was eight in the morning right now and I was on my laptop trying to find all the help wanted in the French Quarter area. So far I've only found restaurants and stores in the mall. I think those would be good starters for him instead of throwing him somewhere that is complex.

Keith strolled in the bedroom shirtless with an apple in his hand. All my guest rooms are finished, he just wants to be difficult and not leave my room. He lays down in the spot next to me taking a big ass bite from the apple.

" Damn is it good?"

" Yes ma'am ", he smirked.

I put my attention back to the screen trying to find more job opportunities. Keith leans in closer putting his head on my shoulder.

" What are doing?"

" Remember I promised you that we would go job hunting last night."

" Oh yeah. What have you found so far?"

" A bunch of openings at restaurants, Nike, Adidas, Shoe Palace, those are some of the openings at the mall."

" I want to check out the mall."

" How come not the restaurants?"

" Gigi I've been a house nigga basically all my life. Serving people day and night I'm just trying to take a break from that right now."

I didn't even think of it that way. It would be good to get a job in that field because he's experienced, but yet he didn't have a choice to take that job he was forced into it.

" Ok well the mall opens at ten, what do you want to do till then?"

~ ~ ~

Keith I were sitting on the floor staring into he each. He kept smirking and so did it. I look down and my eyes lit up.

" I FUCKING WON!"

I throw my last card down jumping and dancing around the living room. We were playing uno and we both had one card left. Keith picks me up twirling me around. He puts me down resting his hands on my hips. We were already dressed, I was just trying to kill time since we got ready so early.

"

"

Why do you keep wearing my grandpa's old clothes?"

" I like his style."

I let a loud obnoxious laugh with a snort at the end.

" You serious?"

" Yeah", he laughed.

" My grandpa had a good sense of style, but he would always mis match his clothes."

" What happened to him?"

" He passed away from brain cancer when I was two."

" I'm sorry for your lost."

" Its okay you don't have to feel sympathetic towards me."

Keith

Gigi's grandpa must have been a special person towards her. She had to look away for a second, but I knew she was wiping away her tears. I wrapping my arms around her for comfort and kiss the back of her shoulder.

" It's ok."

She wipes her face down and gets up.

" Lets go make you a working man ", she smiled.

~ ~ ~

We've been here for about five hours now and I was starting to get tired. We already picked up applications from jobs of interest, like Nike, Adidas, Footlocker, Shoe Palace, Jimmy Jazz, Hollister, and Forever 21. After that we decided to stay and shop around. Making our way to the food court we drop our bags down taking a seat.

" I am exhausted ", she whines putting her head on my shoulder.

" Me too."

I pull out a Victoria's Secret bag placing it in front of her.

" Keith what is this?"

" Just look inside of the bag."

She takes a quick peek giving me a small smile. I bought her the new velvet they have sinxe she's always talking about them.

" Thank you Keith, but how do you know my size?"

" A man always knows. So are you going to put that on for me tonight?"

" In your dreams pretty boy."

I got up and dug in my pocket throwing away the millions on scraps I had.

" What was that you threw away?"

" Phone numbers."

" Why you throw them away ", she laughed.

" Because most of the were white woman and the rest were just plain thirsty. Plus I like somebody right now."

" Who?"

" You."

a/n
Did not proof read this😊I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤