Falling Like A Fool

"Sometimes, you fall in love with the most unexpected person; and love finds you at the most unexpected time. Then, you find your world upside-down, your scruples thrown outside the window, and running for your life, all because of Matteo Pontes." - Tatania Heather Sia

Tanya needs to break away from the pressures in her life: financial problem due to her father's gambling and womanizing, her parents' divorce, arranged marriage, and law school. So, she decided to go to the US and help in the preparation of her cousin and best friend's wedding to take her mind away from all of it.

En route to the venue of the wedding affair, she encounters the arrogant Matteo Pontes na pinsan pala ng kanyang best friend na si Shayla. Walang araw na hindi siya pinikon o nilandi ng mala- demi god na mokong, gunggong, at damuhong iyon.

She tries to convince herself to despise the irresistible Matteo. However, she still finds herself helplessly falling like a fool for his dangerous charms, and is willingly risking her virtue, heart, and even her very own life.

--

Hello beautiful friends and sweet readers! Here's Matteo and Tanya's story. I hope you will support it as you also supported Love in a Rush, and Loving Mr. Elusive.

Just like my previous lambing to you, guys, hope you can vote each chapter, and comment. This inspires me. It's like having a star stamped on my arm if I'm in kindergarten, or a tip if I were a service crew, or a check mark if I am having a test.

I, tenchu.

<3, PH

Start Date: May 2014/ End Date: September 2015 (7th)