Ch12: Sky Labyrinth

(Y/n)'s Pov

"Welcome to the Sky Labyrinth"

This large pumpkin yelled as we looked out the window to see a large pathway leading to a giant labyrinth.

"Since we have so many guilds competing this year, we have decided to do an elimination round to get rid of some of the competitors. Only eight guilds will make it to the games. So good luck" the faint pumpkin yelled before vanishing.

I looked over at the rest of the team who nodded and we raced into the maze. "So how do we find which way to go" Mira asked. "Just leave it to me" I replied. "Wind dragon form" My hair turned to a sky blue colour mixed in with cloudy white. I had a pale white dress with a blue cardigan.

"Whoa the new kid's got a ton of magic power" Gajeel commented. "Juvia doesn't understand how that will help" Juvia asked. "Well we should head East and in this form I can tell which way the wind is going which helps me desifer the direction" I replied and concentrated, trying to find the direction of the wind. "Found it. Let's go" I yelled and ran off in the direction of East.

"Hey look it's our first team" Mira spoke and pointed to Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy and Elfman. "Ignore them. This is a competition and we are competing against them too" Laxus told Mira as we kept running. Suddenly the Labyrinth started to move. "Are you Fucking kidding me" Gajeel yelled.

Mira transformed into a bird and caught Juvia, Gajeel used his foot blade's into the ground so he wouldn't fall, Laxus held onto the edge and I went into my shadow form and slid across the walkway while it turned.

Once it had finished, we all came back up onto the main path. "That was too close for comfort" Laxus spoke before we continued. "Hey new girl" Gajeel called. "My name is (Y/n) not new girl" I replied. "Yeah I'm just gonna call ya Dragon girl. Anyway what generation of dragon slayer are ya. I've never seen the ability that you have" Gajeel replied and asked.

"Well I'm a third generation dragon slayer but that has nothing to do with my type change" I replied. "Wait third generation" Juvia asked. "Yeah I was trained by a dragon and had a lacrima implant. It allows me to go into dragon force and my drive form" I replied. "Wait you can access dragon force at will" Gajeel asked. "Yeah and before you ask. Drive is just a way of boosting my magic" I explained.

We then just walked in silence around the labyrinth till we reached an area with a sign that read 'Congratulations Goal' and the pumpkin was there. "Congratulations. You are the second team to get here" the pumpkin congratulated as I smiled. The others cheered and we all headed back to the inn to get some sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the really short chapter but I didn't have a lot of ideas for this chapter but the next chapter will hopefully be longer.

If you guys want something to read in between my updates then I have a Fairy Tail singing scenarios and One-shot books up and published. I update those when ever I get an idea but I would really like suggestions especially for my one-shot book so go check those out if you want.

Oh and as a sorry for the short chapter here is a few gifs of Laxus.